(Piano Solo Songbook). 11 original music selections for piano solo from this long-running hit HBO series, including the main title theme composed by Ramin Djawadi, plus: The Bear and the Maiden Fair * The Children * Finale * Goodbye Brother * A Lannister Always Pays His Debts * Light of the Seven * Mhysa * The Rains of Castamere * Throne for the Game * The Winds of Winter.
A girl named Harriet longs to play her cello alone in her room. But when a noisy owl disrupts her solitude, Harriet throws her teacup out the window and accidentally knocks the moon out of the sky in frustration. Over the course of an evening, Harriet and the moon become fast friends. Worried that he’ll catch a chill, Harriet buys the moon a soft woolen hat, then takes him on a boat ride across a glistening lake, something he’s only dreamed of. But can she work up the courage to play her music for the moon?
In this delicate bedtime story about a shy young cello player who learns to share her music with the moon, the award-winning Philip and Erin Stead deliver another whimsical, visually oriented picture book in their signature style.
The duo of Philip and Erin Stead are “one of the most notable names in children’s literature” -ABC News
Making crepes has never been so quick and easy. Simply plug the crepe maker in to let it heat up, spread a thin layer of batter and watch it cooks in seconds. Our electric Griddle and Crepe maker has a 12 inch diameter surface, ideal for traditional French crepes. Features a non-stick aluminum plate and 5 different temperature settings. Batter spreader included.
- Delicate crepes and blintzes are made quickly and easily on this 12″ non-stick crepe maker and griddle.
- Five different temperature settings, you’ll have precise control for perfect results.
- The batter spreader, which is an important part of making super-thin crepes, is included.
- The aluminum plate is also ideal for using as a griddle, perfect for making stacks of pancakes, bacon and other breakfast favorites.
- The On/Off ready light lets you know when the plate is hot enough.
- Rubber feet for extra stability.
- Includes recipes for basic crepe batter, fresh mushroom crepes, and blueberry blintzes.
- Wipe clean
Power Supply:USB( included)
Size: 11.4 high
Lighting Source: LED
Clip On Design
Use the USB cable to charge the light.
It can be powered by built-in battery so it’s wireless and portable. Ultra portable and lightweight.You can take it move around in home, school, office, dorm, or travelling.
Flexible goose neck allows you to adjust its height and angle.Very easy to use.
There are 4 Levels of brightness which try the best to offer the brightness you want and protect your eyes.Two flexible arm can move the way you want. It produces soft Eye-Care lighting source, flicker-free, anti-glare light without ghosting to relieve eye fatigue.
It is convenient to carry the book light with when travelling, night-time reading. Try the best to offer the brightness you want and protect your eyes.
1* USB music stand light
- Special design:Clip-on design with 360 angle adjusted ,more easy to be carried and read.
- Convenient:It is convenient to carry the book light with when travelling, night-time reading.
- Widely usad:Perfect for music stands, Pianos, orchestra pits, books, craft tables (DIY) e-Reader, tablet covers (like Kindle, iPad), magazines, or computers.
- Durable:This book light with Non-flickering light which protect your eyes.
- Easy to use:You can choose the comfortable brightness by simply clicking the button.
- Solid rosewood music stand; Adjustable height and tilt; Designed by The Early Music Shop of Bradford England
- Approx. Dimensions: Floor to shelf: 35″ minimum – 53″ max Floor to top of stand: 46″ – 63″ Book shelf: 18″ W x 12″ H;
* Height adjustable, Lightweight, Metal construction
* Two section design with adjustable angle desk
* Stand includes wire music clips and rubber feet
* Desk measures: 15.75 inches x 9 inches
* Height Adjustment from 20 inches to 45 inches
* Include a vinyl stand bag and music sheet clip holder
- Height adjustable, Lightweight, Metal construction
- Two section design with adjustable angle desk
- Desk measures: 19 inches x 11 inches
- Height Adjustment from 21 inches to 57 inches
- Stand includes wire music clips, rubber feet and 600D oxford carrying bag
Playing the piano does not have to be difficult. You can make it easy and quick by learning the right methods. The traditional learning approach can feel like a never-ending process before you get to actually play the instrument. You spend time on theory, which can become boring after a while. The theory is definitely important to understanding melodies, chords, scales, and songs. But it doesn’t have to be boring, and you can begin playing quickly.
This book will not waste your time. You will get simpler explanations to begin the actual playing process faster. The biggest concern people usually have is being bored by traditional piano-learning methods. This boredom makes people quit before they can complete the lessons and actually start playing. But do not worry! This book is the solution you have been looking for. Music should be all about fun, and this book will make it happen!
What you will learn inside the book?
- Why Learn Piano Through Lessons
- Piano Terminology for Beginners
- Piano Note Layout And Fundamentals
- Simple Major Scales: C, F, and G MAjor
- Basic For playing Major And Minor Chords
- The Keys of C, F, and G Major and their Basic Chords
- Understanding The Major Scales in Details
And many more…..
Every chapter will help you learn to play the instrument, so you can start practicing right away. Or, you can decide to read all the chapters before beginning your piano practice.
What are you waiting for?… Grab a copy of this book and learn how to play Piano in an easy way!
Created by the creator/director of a successful Philadelphia music school, Note Quest has been used and tested by over 10,000 students. Meridee Winters Note Quest (Piano Game Book): Note Reading Drills and Activities is an innovative music education tool that features pages of vibrant, effective and FUN note reading games. These activities are great way to strengthen note reading and sight reading skills, since students are drilling and internalizing notes while focusing on specific hand positions, intervals, ledger lines and more. This book can be used by independent learners or by teachers as a fun and powerful lesson tool.
Each playful, space-themed game can be used in a variety of ways, from timing yourself on the page and trying the beat a previous record to searching the page for each occurrence of a specific note. See the table of contents for more great ways to play, or invent your own. Note Quest also includes templates for creating your own games, which you can custom tailor to you or your students’ needs.
About the Meridee Winters Music Method:
Founded by a former school teacher, Meridee Winters, the Meridee Winters Music Method was created as a solution to a problem: that lesson and exercise books teach at the “rote and recall” level, with little room for creativity. There is also a need for great music materials for learners of all styles, including gifted learners, young learners, ADHD, students that fall on the autism spectrum, those with dyslexia, ants-in-their-pants and more. The Meridee Winters Music Method tackles all of these complex needs with playful, progress-boosting books and activities.
Organize, create and supercharge your piano lessons with this innovative book, part of the Meridee Winters “Whole Brain” approach to music education and a great supplement to any series.
#1 New York Times Bestseller
“Drummond invites fans into her world with irresistible recipes and photos.”
Accidental ranch wife, beloved multiple Bloggie Award-winning blogger, and #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Pioneer Woman Cooks, Ree Drummond is back with a second helping of irresistible recipes, down home wit, and warm remembrances. With The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier, Ree serves up a feast of delicious, soul-satisfying, cowboy-approved comfort food that the whole family will enjoy—from glazed doughnuts to restaurant-style salsa to spicy Dr. Pepper pulled pork to the best grilled cheese ever!
- 293 pages
– Color: BLACK
– Brand: ZJTL
– Packing: Colorful Box
– Material: ABS plastic
– Piano size: 42.8 *16.8 *5.5cm/16.9″ *6.7″ * 2.2″(L * W * H)
– Power Battery: 1.5V “AA” type battery (not included)
2 Demo Songs,
8 Tones/8 Rhythms,
1 * Microphone
1 * Electronic kids piano
- Fuctions: 37 keys electronic keyboard piano for kids.2demonstration songs + 8 rhythms +8 tones +4 kinds of percussion sound + 8 tempo+equipped with external microphone + volume control + equipped with external microphone + tempo control + volume control + record & playback function
- Materials: This children’s keyboard is made of non-toxic and environmentally-friendly plastic. It is safe and very suitable for children. It has fine workmanship, smooth edge design, no sharp edges and corners, and children will not be injured. The weight of the keyboard is lightly designed, and when the children move, it will not easily hurt the child.
- Size：42.8 *16.8 *5.5cm/16.9″ *6.7″ * 2.2″(L * W * H).Powered by “AA” size batteries (Not include). Keyboard size is , Perfect for ages 2+ years. Although this is just a children’s toy, it plays a certain role in the cultivation of children’s musical talents.
- PLAY: Children can not only play the piano but also play music. While playing the piano, singing along with the built-in music will help develop the children’s performance skills and make the children more confident. While singing, playing the piano and integrating happy music into play, it is conducive to the development of children’s optimistic attitude.
- ENLIGHTENMENT EDUCATION: Music mode lets them play the piano like a regular keyboard. The keyboard can also help little ones refine their motor skills as they practice pressing individual keys. There are different instruments to choose from, encouraging kids to explore different sound combinations.