The food of Thailand is famous for its unique blend of hot, salty, sweet and sour flavors, and this cookbook is the definitive guide to this much-loved cuisine.
All of these flavors tend to blend immaculately in every one of the Thai recipes to create very complex and tantalizing flavor profiles that are capable of mesmerizing the flavor palettes of anyone!
Inside we collected over 365 recipes ranging from simple snacks to famous curries and elaborate desserts!
- Here are some of them:
- Floating market fish soup
- Balsamic and honey pork chops with pineapple salsa
- Speedy satay noodles with tofu
- Sweet chili beef stir-fry
- Seafood in curry sauce with snake beans
- Creamy chicken bake
- Garlic and ginger stir-fried vegetables
- Larb with sticky mango salsa
- Massaman Gai
- Red curry chicken
Get your copy now!