The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking). The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing meals by the touch of a button — spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
- COOK LIKE A PRO. The Anova Precision Cooker allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home.
- PERFECT RESULTS, EVERY TIME. Precision Cooking enables you to produce results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. No dry edges and no rare centers. Juices and flavors don’t escape. Food comes out perfectly moist and tender.
- EASY TO USE. Simply attach the Precision Cooker to any pot, add water, drop in desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar. Start cooking with the touch of a button on the device. No additional equipment needed.
- IF YOU LIKE, COOK WITH YOUR PHONE. iPhone and Android ready. Start, stop monitor or adjust your cook with our easy to use app.
- 1,000+ RECIPES. Choose from sous vide guides and recipes created for home cooks of every skill level, with simple directions to walk through each recipe with ease. All available free of charge.
- CUSTOMIZE. Create, customize and save your favorite recipes. Share with your friends and family.
Click Here For More Information
A better solution for sous vide cooking chefs with ANOVA cookers where water bath evaporation is annoying.
You don’t have to worry about the water evaporation as the lid miniminzes the heat loss and steam loss by firmly covering the container. Cook long and you don’t have to refill water, particularly at night.
A sous vide lid for the most common used container – Rubbermaid 12 18 22 Qt container. Precise size for both Anova sous vide cookers and Rubbermaid containers.
Minimum Heat Loss, sous vide cooking requires very accurate water cooking temperature where heat loss could be a big factor that makes failure of cooking. Other than sous vide balls this lid is insulated, with only 5 ventilation outlets, to minimize heat loss.
Side mount or corner mount available, since ANOVA is stirring the water to make water heat exchange, sometimes it is better to use a lid with side mount (ASIN:B071L6NN6M) and sometimes it is better to use a lid with corner mound (ASIN:B071L6PRY8).
Very easy access to refill food or remove food. The EVERIE SOUS VIDE LID is designed to be foldable in the center while cooking, so you could easily fold it to check the contents or add foods where some recipes require multi cooking timing, for example a beef steak requires 1,5 Hour cooking while another 2 eggs in the same recipe requires 30 minutes.
Rubbermaid 18 QT container: FG631800 & FG9F0800WHT
Rubbermaid 12 QT container: FG631200 & FG9F0700WHT
Rubbermaid 22 QT container: FG632200 & FG9F0900WHT
Anova: Model No. PCB-120US-K1 & A3.2-120V-US
An EVERIE Designed & Manufactured Product
EVERIE – Every Possible Gadgets
Only the lid is included, the Rubbermaid container and ANOVA cooker are for presentation purpose. Everie is not endorsed or sponsored by Rubbermaid or Anova.
- Sous Vide Lids, designed to perfectly mount ANOVA sous vide cookers to 12,18,22 Qt Rubbermaid sous vide containers. Only lid included.
- Mininum Water Evaporation, Cook long time even over night without having to refill water.
- Patent Pending Design, the mount holes in the container corner where the water flow is optimized for heat transfer
- Easier Access to Foods, simply fold the lid in center to add or remove foods in the water bath any time. The sturdy hinge is tested to be good for 100,000 uses.
- No Bag Clamps Required, Flexible BPA free plastic lid clamps vacuum sealed bags to the container firmly to avoid bags from swimming in the bath.
Click Here For More Information
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking). The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing meals by the touch of a button – spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
- Easy to use – just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press start. No fancy equipment required
- Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually – or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit ‘Start’.
- Bluetooth connectivity enables you to start, stop and monitor your cook from your mobile device, so you’ll no longer be tied to your kitchen when you’re cooking.