Alfred Basic Piano Library Course Pack Level 1A – Four book set includes – Lesson, Theory, Technic and Notespeller Books. Lesson Book Level 1A begins by teaching basic keyboard topography and fluent recognition of white key names in relation to black keys. It focuses on simple rhythms and prepares students for intervallic reading with entertaining songs that focus on “same,” “stepping up” and “stepping down.” It then introduces lines and space notes in treble and bass clefs, melodic and harmonic intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 5ths, and graduates to reading on the grand staff. The Theory book is designed to coordinate page-by-page with the Lesson Books. Contains enjoyable games and quizzes that reinforce the principles presented in the Lesson Books. Students can increase their musical understanding while they are away from the keyboard. The Note Speller book provides a variety of written activities that reinforce note reading concepts presented in the Lesson Books. Correlates page-by-page with the Lesson Books, but may also serve as an effective supplement to other piano methods. The Technic Books provide reading and rhythm drills and exercises perfectly paced with each Lesson Book in Alfred’s Basic Piano Library to improve musicianship and develop coordination of the hands.
The Piano Adventures Level 1 Learning Library – includes all the books you need to begin the Faber Piano Adventures series. Level 1 introduces all the notes of the grand staff, elementary chord playing, and the concept of tonic and dominant notes. Students play in varied positions, reinforcing reading skills and recognizing intervals through the 5th. Musicianship is built with the introduction of legato and staccato touches. The books introduce new concepts as well as building upon other learned concepts through review. Students learn through familiar songs such as When the Saints Go Marching In, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Mexican Jumping Beans, as well as simple songs that help them remember positions, notes, and other fundamentals. The Performance Book includes songs such as Ode to Joy, I’ve Got Music, The Spanish Guitar and more! The Technique and Artistry Book includes Racing Bikes, The Wild Colt, Tree House, Peacock Strut, Journey by Camel, Roses are Red, Chord Cakewalk, Soccer Victory, Tom Cat Howl, Waves Rolling In, Mouse on a Trampoline, Sidewalk Game, etc. Include: 1x Piano Adventures Level 1- Lesson Book (HL.420171)(FF1078) 1x Piano Adventures Level 1- Theory Book (HL.420172)(FF1079) 1x Piano Adventures Level 1- Performance Book (HL.420173)(FF1080) 1x Piano Adventures Level 1- Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420190)(FF1097)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 1- Lesson Book (HL.420171)(FF1078)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 1- Theory Book (HL.420172)(FF1079)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 1- Performance Book (HL.420173)(FF1080)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 1- Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420190)(FF1097)
The music stand folds fast for easy storage and portability.
The two tier vertical shaft, and tilting bookplate makes this stand perfect for sitting or standing. Height adjusts from 28″ to 52″.
Metal spring arms can hold 8.5 x 11-inch music sheets or thin books.
Folds up for easy transport, and includes carry bag.
products are designed by musicians for the active player, and provide the best in affordability and quality.
- 11.5″ x 20″ Bookplate tilts and is fully adjustable, 1″ platform hold thin books or music sheets
- Metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets securely in place
- Two tier vertical shaft, makes this stand perfect for sitting or standing. Height adjusts from 28″ to 52″
- Tripod leg assembly adjusts to tight spaces and folds flat for storage
- Light weight and easily portable. Comes with carry bag
The Piano Adventures Primer Learning Library includes all the books you need to begin the Faber Piano Adventures series. The Primer pack includes the latest editions of four different books, each concentrating on a different application – Lesson (HL 420168), Theory (HL 420169), Performance (HL 420170) and Technique and Artistry (HL 420189). The books introduce new concepts as well as building upon other learned concepts through review. Students learn through familiar songs such as Alouette, Yankee Doodle, Three Little Kittens, Merrily We Roll Along, Ode to Joy, and Old MacDonald, etc. as well as simple songs that help them remember positions, notes, and other fundamentals. The Performance Book includes songs such as Hot Cross Buns, In the Jungle, Are You Sleeping, Banana Split, Lullaby and Goodnight, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Inchworm, and more! The Technique and Artistry Book includes The Great Cookie Chase, Walking the Thumb, Catch Me If You Can, Basketball Dribble, etc. Include: 1x Piano Adventures Primer Level – Lesson Book (HL.420168)(FF1075) 1x Piano Adventures Primer Level – Theory Book (HL.420169)(FF1076) 1x Piano Adventures Primer Level – Performance Book (HL.420170)(FF1077) 1x Piano Adventures Primer Level – Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420189)(FF1096)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Primer Level – Lesson Book (HL.420168)(FF1075 )
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Primer Level – Theory Book (HL.420169)(FF1076)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Primer Level – Performance Book (HL.420170)(FF1077)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Primer Level – Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420189)(FF1096)
The Level 3A Lesson Book Level 3A introduces 3/8 and 6/8 time signatures and the triplet. Students learn the chromatic scale, the 7th, one-octave arpeggios, and explore the key of D major. Contents include: Amazing Grace • Campbells are Coming • Cool Walkin’ Bass • Cossak Ride • Echoes of the Harp • Eine Kleine Nachtmusik • Ice Dancing • Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho • Land of the Silver Birch • Looking-Glass River • Lunar Eclipse • March Slav • and more. The Level 3A Technique & Artistry Book The Technique & Artistry books combine two essential elements of pianistic technical skill and artistic performance. This smooth, integrated approach builds basic elements of piano technique, always directed toward an artistic goal. The Level 3A Theory Book Designed to be used in conjunction with the other books in 3A, this book reinforces theory concepts through writing, sightreading, and ear-training activities. The Level 3A Performance Book This book provides a collection of exciting pieces which effectively reinforce the concepts introduced in this level. Charming lyrics and teacher duets enrich the learning experience. Include: 1x Piano Adventures Level 3A- Lesson Book (HL.420180)(FF1087) 1x Piano Adventures Level 3A- Theory Book (HL.420181)(FF1088) 1x Piano Adventures Level 3A- Performance Book (HL.420182)(FF1089) 1x Piano Adventures Level 3A Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420193)(FF1100)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 4 – Lesson Book (HL.420183)(FF1090)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 4 – Theory Book (HL.420184)(FF1091)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 4 – Performance Book (HL.420185)(FF1092)
- Nancy Faber Piano Adventures Level 4 – Technique & Artistry Book (HL.420339)(FF3012)
“To orchestrate is to create, and this cannot be taught,” wrote Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov, the great Russian composer whose genius for brilliant, highly colored orchestration is unsurpassed. But invention, in all art, is closely allied to technique, and technique can be taught. This book, therefore, which differs from most other texts on the subject because of its tremendous wealth of musical examples and its systematic arrangement of material according to each constituent of the orchestra, will undoubtedly be of value to any music student. It is a music classic, perhaps the only book on classical orchestration written by a major composer.
In it, the composer aims to provide the reader with the fundamental principles of modern orchestration from the standpoint of brilliance and imagination, and he devotes considerable space to the study of tonal resonance and orchestral combination. In his course, he demonstrates such things as how to produce a good-sounding chord of certain tone-quality, uniformly distributed; how to detach a melody from its harmonic setting; correct progression of parts; and other similar problems.
The first chapter is a general review of orchestral groups, with an instrument-by-instrument breakdown and material on such technical questions as fingering, range, emission of sound, etc. There follows two chapters on melody and harmony in strings, winds, brasses, and combined groups. Chapter IV, Composition of the Orchestra, covers different ways of orchestrating the same music; effects that can be achieved with full tutti; tutti in winds, tutti pizzicato, soli in the strings, etc.; chords; progressions; and so on. The last two chapters deal with opera and include discussion of solo and choral accompaniment, instruments on stage or in the wings, technical terms, soloists (range, register, vocalization, vowels, etc.), voices in combination, and choral singing.
Immediately following this text are some 330 pages of musical examples drawn from “Sheherazade,” the “Antar Symphony,” “Capriccio Espagnol,” “Sadko,” “Ivan the Terrible,” “Le Coq d’Or,” “Mlada,” “The Tsar’s Bride,” and others of Rimsky-Korsakov’s works. These excerpts are all referred to in the text itself, where they illustrate, far better than words, particular points of theory and actual musical practice. They are largely responsible for making this book the very special (and very useful) publication it is.
This single-volume edition also includes a brief preface by the editor and extracts from Rimsky-Korsakov’s 1891 draft and final versions of his own preface, as well as an appendixed chart of single tutti chords in the composer’s works.
This is a portable music stand with adjustable height and angle.
It is particularly suitable for stage performance, congress rooms, schools and public facilities.
The music stand with metal rivets assured reversed flexibility of the plate and stability of the disc.
The music stand with the ABS screw button, the locking knob is strongly tightened to tighten the plate.
Rubber feet reduce the noise and friction on the base plate. So also prevent slipping.
The music stands are made of thickened metal in order to reach festivity and strong.
Metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets securely in place.
– Weight: 1.3kg
– Color: Black
– Height of stand: 450-1190mm
– Total height: 1190 mm
– Sheet music: 460×300 x 30mm
– tripod folded Length: ca.465mm
– Material: Metal + ABS
– Diameter of the upper extension tube: 10mm
– Diameter of the lower extension tube: 15mm
– tripod folded Diameter: approx. 70mm
Music stand *1
Carrying bag *1
All mugig products are backed by our 6 months product warranty.
We have confidence of product quality, but if you change your mind after receiving the item,
you will get a new item or refund within 6 months.
We will provide professional guidance about music instruments if needed, please feel free to make the contact.
- The music stand with metal rivets assured reversed flexibility of the plate and stability of the disc.
- The music stand with the ABS screw button, the locking knob is strongly tightened to tighten the plate.
- Rubber feet reduce the noise and friction on the base plate. So also prevent slipping.
- The music stands are made of thickened metal in order to reach festivity and strong.
- Metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets securely in place.
Ever heard of sous vide cooking but clueless what that is? Or maybe you already know it but you just have no yummy sous vide recipes in mind to get the best out of this awesome technology?
Either way, welcome on board.
If you are looking to get to sous vide cooking, you are in the very perfect place to get to know some of the best sous vide recipes. These are easy, simple and most of all, yummy recipes. And even if you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen, no worries. These are also time friendly.
In a nutshell, this is what you get out of this sous vide cookbook bundle:
– Over 170 breakfast, meat, seafood and snacks Sous Vide YUMMY RECIPES
– NUTRITIONAL VALUE of each recipe to easily calculate your calories intake.
– BUILT-IN “Back To Menu Button” to easy access any recipe of your choice in a click of a button.
– And much more!
See? Sous vide cooking doesn’t have to be hard as most people try to make it. It is not geared towards pro chefs only. With the recipes outlined in this sous vide coobook bundle, anyone can learn to cook awesome sous vide recipes.
See that add to cart button? Give it a hug and let Amanda walk you through some of the best sous recipes to wow your family!
From the author of several bestselling cookbooks and fitness enthusiast Alissa Noel Grey, comes a delicious new collection of superfood recipes that will naturally boost your metabolism and help you lose weight without starving.
Amazing Avocado: Delicious Salad, Soup, Main Dish, Breakfast and Smoothie Recipes for Better Health and Easy Weight Loss is an invaluable resource of mouthwatering healthy meals that will make you feel as good as they taste and are so quick and easy that they can be on your table in 15 minutes or less.
If you’re looking for an easy and natural way to lose weight and stay healthy, this cookbook is for you.
***FREE BONUS RECIPES at the end of the book – Easy Paleo, Gluten-Free, Fat Burning Smoothies for Better Health and Natural Weight Loss***
Collapsible music stand has an amazing design and comes in a black finish. Sturdy tripod legs fold easily for maximized portability.
Height-adjustable for standing or sitting positions.
Large steel bookplate, perfect for any sheet music, with holes to help reduce overall weight.
Bookplate Size: 19.5 inch x 13.5 inch x 1.6 inch
180 degrees fully adjustable angle tilting bookplate
Tripod support legs with non-slip rubber caps for extra sturdiness.
Flexible height adjustment from 28.5 inch to 47 inches for your height needs.
Suit for school, orchestras, choirs, church bands, classrooms.
1 x Music Stand
1 x Black Carrying Bag
1 x LED Clip on Light
1 x Music Sheet Clip Holder
- DURABILITY – professional collapsible music stand made of durable and heavy-duty metal. It provides excellent stability and metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets and song books securely in place.
- FLEXIBLE AND ADJUSTABLE -Collapsible design with height adjustment from 28.5 inches – 47 inches and 180 degrees fully adjustable angle tilting bookplate make this stand perfect for sitting or standing, and the vented tray, tall, wide, and deep enough to hold any kind of music sheet or books.
- METAL TRIPOD SUPPORT LEGS: there is no need to worry about the loading capacity of this conduct music stand with the sturdy metal tripod support legs, which have non-slip rubber caps at the bottom that secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music sheet.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – despite its heavy-duty material, it only weights 6 lbs. and the removable bookplate and collapsible tripod base for superior portability and easy storage.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES: A complete set of equipment come with the stand, which includes 1 x LED Clip on Light, 1 x music sheet clip holder Great, 1 x carrying bag suitable for school, orchestras, choirs, church band and more!