In most cultures, exploring food means exploring history—and the Italian south has plenty of both to offer. The pasta-heavy, tomato-forward “Italian food” the world knows and loves does not actually represent the entire country; rather, these beloved and widespread culinary traditions hail from the regional cuisines of the south. Acclaimed author and food journalist Katie Parla takes you on a tour through these vibrant destinations so you can sink your teeth into the secrets of their rustic, romantic dishes. Parla shares rich recipes, both original and reimagined, along with historical and cultural insights that encapsulate the miles of rugged beaches, sheep-dotted mountains, meditatively quiet towns, and, most important, culinary traditions unique to this precious piece of Italy. With just a bite of the Involtini alla Piazzetta from farm-rich Campania, a taste of Giurgiulena from the sugar-happy kitchens of Calabria, a forkful of ’U Pan’ Cuott’ from mountainous Basilicata, a morsel of Focaccia from coastal Puglia, or a mouthful of Pizz e Foje from quaint Molise, you’ll discover what makes the food of the Italian south unique.
Descrption: Tenuto Tech is professional in developing and manufacturing music products, our main products include music stands、microphone stands、drum sets、audio cables、guitars amplifiers and so on. Tenuto sheet music stand is made out of strong reinforced materials that ensure a sturdy support and durability.
Specs: – Color:black – Material: steel – Height adjust from 3.5ft to 5.25ft – Plate dimension:19.97″ W X 12.8″ D – Plate thickness: 0.05 inch – Weight capacity: max 11 lbs – Gross weight:4.18lbs
Package includes: – 1 X Manual – 1 x Music Stand – Package with Tenuto brand box
- Height adjust from 3.5ft to 5.25ft,plate dimension is 19.97″ W X 12.8″ D ,0.05 inch plate thickness:
- Weight capacity reach to 11 lbs,can hold ipad、music book、book and so on
- Bookplate can be turned to any angle,with tilt fonction.
- Heavy-gauge, welded-steel base with non-slip feet provides excellent stability
- With quality guarantee.
A lightweight yet durable all-purpose stand, the Classic 50® stand is the end result of over sixty five years of experience with musicians and music educators. By thoroughly understanding how music stands are used, Wenger created a music stand that delivers traditional elegance without all the traditional headaches. The Wenger Advantage • Quiet, Rattle-Free Performance – Polycarbonate desk and base are quieter than steel or aluminum. • Lightweight, Yet Durable – At just under 5 lbs, moving stands is a breeze. • Long-lasting Appearance – Polycarbonate material won’t scratch or dent, making them virtually “graffiti proof.” • Strong, one-piece polycarbonate base for excellent stability • Wobble-free base attachment• Protection of Musicians – Bolt-thru desk attachment means no unexpected mishaps, and polycarbonate material and rounded edges means no sharp edges to worry about. • Protection of Instruments – No worrying about scratching or denting expensive instruments. • Desk Dimensions: 20″ x 13-1/2″ (51 cm x 34 cm) desk • Height Adjustability: 25-1/2″ to 49″ (65 cm to 124 cm), desk lip to floor Depending on quantity ordered, the chairs may be shipped in multi-packs.
- Most durable Music Stand on the market.
- Desk and base made of high-strength, durable yet lightweight polycarbonate material that does not bend like metal. Virtually indestructible.
- Wobble-free base attachment
- Black finish. Color molded through base and desk for long-lasting good looks.
- Bolt-through desk attachment to prevent desk from coming off unexpectedly.
A definitive collection of over 100 tantalizing recipes—including homey potpies, baked pastas, and rich chocolate desserts, as well as lighter yet equally delicious salads, starters, and sides—for comfort food lovers everywhere.
Over 100 nostalgic recipes and new favorites are brought to life through mouthwatering photography. From meaty ribs slathered with barbecue sauce to a slice of lemon meringue pie, these luscious foods will take you back to childhood. You’ll find all the over-the-top dishes that you crave—oven-baked mac and cheese, beer-battered onion rings, devil’s food layer cake—as well as recipes that are just as flavorful and comforting but a little lighter like BLT sandwiches, panini with grilled vegetables, crab louis salad, and pancetta-wrapped scallops, and apple granola crisp.
Sample recipes include:
Warm Spinach and Bacon Salad
Egg Salad Sandwich
Grilled Cheese and Creamy Tomato Soup
Calamari with Spicy Marinara
Fried Green Tomatoes
Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes on Gluten Free Corn Tortilla
Cheesy Mushroom Risotto
Real Sloppy Joes
Shrimp and Grits
Hearty Beef Stew
Roasted Root Vegetables with Thyme
Mac and Cheese
Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
Lemon Meringue Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Devil’s Food Cake with Marshmallow Frosting
Caramel Bread Pudding
- El camino ASTR 25
Create nutritious meals in minutes with this George Foreman 2 serving, Classic-Plate Grill, with a patented slope to help knock out the fat as you cook. George Tough” nonstick coating lets you cook oil-free. A dishwasher-safe grease tray helps make cleanup a snap.
- 2 Servings, 36 Inches
- Cool-touch handle
- Nonstick cooking surface
- Exclusive Fat Removing Design
- Power indicator light
Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster. Cuisinart’s Metal Classic Toaster has a smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents. Its custom controls let you defrost and toast bagels and bread — just the way you want them Press any of the four buttons, bagels, reheat, defrost and cancel, to fit your toasting needs. The browning control sets the desired toast color from light to dark, with six browning levels. Product Features Smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators 1-1/2-inch wide toasting slots Extra-lift carriage lever Slide-out crumb tray Convenient cord wrap Instruction book Limited 3-year warranty Toasting Tips Toasting is a combination of cooking and drying of the bread. Therefore, differences in moisture level from one bread to another can result in varying toasting times. For slightly dry bread, use a lower setting than you normally would. For very fresh bread or whole wheat bread, use a higher setting than normal. Breads with very uneven surfaces (such as English muffins) will require a higher toast setting. Thickly cut pieces of bread (including bagels) will take longer to toast, sometimes significantly longer, since more moisture must be evaporated from the bread before toasting can occur. Very thick pieces may require two cycles. Cleaning and Maintenance Always allow the toaster to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Apply any cleansing agent to a cloth, not to the toaster, before cleaning. To remove crumbs, slide out the crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe clean and replace. Never operate the toaster without the crumb tray in place. To remove any pieces of bread remaining in the toaster, turn the toaster upside down and gently shake. Never insert any hard or sharp instruments into the slot, as this could damage the toaster and cause a safety hazard. Never wrap the cord around the outside of the toaster. Use the cord storage cleats on the underside of the toaster. Product Dimensions The Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 10.75″ x 7.13″ x 7.13″. The 4-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 11.88″ x 11.06″ x 7.00″. Warranty The Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster has a limited 3-year warranty. .
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth brushed stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- 1-1/2 inch – wide toasting slots, extra-lift carriage lever, slide-out crumb tray
- Instruction book included. BPA free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- UC Cubic Feet- 0.65, MC Cubic Feet- 1.58
Play everyone’s favorite songs with this collection of the most memorable hits of the 1960s, ’70s, and early ’80s! Classic rock fans will have a blast applying their talent to more than 40 enduring songs made famous by legendary artists like The Beatles, David Bowie, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Rush, The Who, and more. The arrangements in this collection capture the essence of the original recordings in fun, easy piano renditions that are great for solo performance or sing-alongs. Titles: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (Paul Simon) * Africa (Toto) * All Along the Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix) * All My Love (Led Zeppelin) * Behind Blue Eyes (The Who) * Big Yellow Taxi (Joni Mitchell) * Blinded by the Light (Manfred Mann’s Earth Band) * Blowin’ in the Wind (Bob Dylan) * Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen) * Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfunkel) * Closer to the Heart (Rush) * Dancing in the Moonlight (King Harvest) * Do You Feel Like We Do (Peter Frampton) * Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey) * Faithfully (Journey) * Fool in the Rain (Led Zeppelin) * From Me to You (The Beatles) * Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) (Parliament) * Going Up the Country (Canned Heat) * The Great Gig in the Sky (Pink Floyd) * I Love L.A. (Randy Newman) * I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles) * Like a Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan) * Live and Let Die (Paul McCartney) * Love Reign O’er Me (The Who) * Money (Pink Floyd) * Nights in White Satin (The Moody Blues) * Paranoid (Black Sabbath) * P-Funk (Wants to Get Funked Up) (Parliament) * Pinball Wizard (The Who) * River (Joni Mitchell) * Saturday in the Park (Chicago) * She Loves You (The Beatles) * She’s a Rainbow (The Rolling Stones) * The Sound of Silence (Simon and Garfunkel) * Space Oddity (David Bowie) * St. Stephen (Grateful Dead) * Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) * Thunder Road (Bruce Springsteen) * Tom Sawyer (Rush) * Uncle John’s Band (Grateful Dead) * A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum) * Wild Hors
- The Giant Book of Classic Rock Sheet Music Easy Piano Book
- Play everyone’s favorite songs with this collection of the most memorable hits of the 1960s, ’70s, and early ’80s! Classic rock fans will have a blast applying their talent to more than 40 enduring songs made famous by legendary artists like The Beatles, David Bowie, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Rush, The Who, and more
- The arrangements in this collection capture the essence of the original recordings in fun, easy piano renditions that are great for solo performance or sing-alongs
- Titles: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (Paul Simon) * Africa (Toto) * All Along the Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix) * All My Love (Led Zeppelin) * Behind Blue Eyes (The Who) * Big Yellow Taxi (Joni Mitchell) * Blinded by the Light (Manfred Mann’s Earth Band) * Blowin’ in the Wind (Bob Dylan) * Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen) * Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfunkel) * Closer to the Heart (Rush) * Dancing in the Moonlight (King Harvest) * Do You Feel Like We Do (Peter Frampton) * Don’t Stop B…
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- 2 Servings – Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it’s perfect for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to, How nice is that?
The tilt-head feature and generous 4-1/2-quart capacity make the KitchenAid Stand Mixer the ultimate in user-friendly design. Features 10 speeds and KitchenAid’s unique planetary mixing action, driven by a powerful 300-watt motor. Rugged all-metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor it securely while in use. This mixer has a 4-1/2-quart stainless steel bowl, but it can also accommodate the 3- and 5-quart bowls. (bowl doesn’t have a handle). paddle whip and whisk need to be washed by hand not machine washed. Thank you
- Turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 available attachments
- 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl with enough capacity to mix up to 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch.
- Soft start helps to avoid ingredient splash & flour puff by starting at a lower speed.
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl to easily add ingredients for a recipe
- 10 optimized speeds powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe
- KSM75SL Ksm75 includes (1) Coated flat beater, (1) Coated dough hook, (1) 6-wire whip
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty