Got the munchies? Indulge without ditching the diet.. or your money! With the Gourmia GFD1650 Food Dehydrator, you can forget about store bought processed junk. Now you can make a more flavorful, nutrient dense, preservative free, and much cheaper alternative to packaged products. Dry up a huge variety of delicious, healthy snacks; from sweet pineapple slices to chewy beef jerky- at a fraction of the commercial costs! Comes equipped with six trays so you have ample room to get creative. Load the trays up with your favorite fruits, veggies, herbs or meat; set to your preferred precise digital time and temp… and enjoy your fresh yummy snack! We’ve included a free recipe book with inspiration for different food dehydrating ideas like Maple Chili Beef Jerky, Cheesy Kale Chips, and Raspberry Mango Fruit Leather! Gourmia’s mission is to make everyday cooking easy, healthy, and delicious. Our products deliver a higher standard of innovation, performance, and value. Our founders are experts in the modern world of small appliances and are passionate about providing our customers with dependable, efficient tools that will make life in the kitchen fun and easy.
- 6 TRAY: Six trays provide plenty of room to get creative drying anything from sweet pineapple slices to sticky dates and even chewy beef jerky! Also comes with a bonus fruit leather sheet and drip tray.
- 360º CIRCULATION: Simple, precise, digital controls activate 360º airflow circulation for thorough uniform drying without overheating- no rotation required.
- TRANSPARENT DOOR: Door is clear for easy at a glance monitoring of all sheets.
- FRESH & HEALTHY: Forget store bought processed junk. Now you can make a more flavorful, nutrient dense, preservative/additive free, and much much cheaper alternative to commercial products.
- ETL CERTIFIED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified and BPA free, so you can be confident that you’re receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
Click Here For More Information
The Ninja Chef Blender features a 1500-watt advanced motor system, next-generation high-speed blade design, and Ninjas widest variable speed range, designed to power through tough ingredients and avoid bogging down. Choose between the 10 pre-set Auto-iQ programs or switch to Manual mode for total variable speed control from 7,000 to 18,000 RPM.* The Ninja Chef is designed especially for you, kitchen experimenter, to turn that home-cook inspiration into real chef-quality results.* *RPMs measured at free load. The 1500-watt advanced motor system with next-generation blades is designed to power through tough ingredients and avoid bogging down
- The 1500-watt advanced motor system with next-generation blades is designed to power through tough ingredients and avoid bogging down.
- 10 pre-set Auto-iQ programs designed to eliminate the guesswork from making great-tasting drinks and delicious meals.
- 10 manual mode speeds with variable speed control allowing for total control and customization.
- Easily clean your pitcher at the touch of a button. Run the Clean Program with some hot water and dish soap after you are done with your recipe-it’s that easy.
- Includes a 1500-Watt Base, 72 oz. Pitcher, Tamper, Lid with Vented Lid Cap, and 50-Recipe Booklet.
- Attachments are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
Click Here For More Information
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack.
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9″x13″ pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12″ pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5″x12.5″x9.5″.
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9″x13″ oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 15 power levels 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W, 1300W, 1500W, 1600W, 1800W; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit, 160 Degree Fahrenheit, 180 Degree Fahrenheit, 200 Degree Fahrenheit, 220 Degree Fahrenheit, 240 Degree Fahrenheit, 260 Degree Fahrenheit, 280 Degree Fahrenheit, 300 Degree Fahrenheit, 320 Degree Fahrenheit, 340 Degree Fahrenheit, 370 Degree Fahrenheit, 400 Degree Fahrenheit, 430 Degree Fahrenheit, 460 Degree Fahrenheit; Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
Have a hot, freshly-cooked homemade meal anytime, anywhere!
Ovente’s Cooktop Burner uses Infrared Technology, which produces top-of-the-line performance WITHOUT any cookware restrictions, unlike induction cooktops which require special cookware. Through this, it heats up very quickly AND evenly, directing air flow away from your food, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking.
For your reference, these are the approximate temperatures:
1 = 105°
2 = 125°
3 = 155°
4 = 180°
5 = 212° F
It’s also equipped with 1500-Watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stovetop—except you can take it with you anywhere! It’s flat and lightweight (5.2 lbs), which means it’s easy to store, whether in a cabinet or a suitcase. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works GREAT as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, people with small spaces or RV’s/caravans, adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers, and anti-microwave folks! It is also convenient for people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. Because it’s flameless, comes with non-slip rubber feet, and an on/off indicator light, it’s safe and easy to operate.
1. Plug it in.
2. Place cookware of your choice onto glass surface.
3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level.
4. When finished cooking, unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool (minimum 15 min).
5. Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Warning: Never use petrol products or harsh/abrasive cloths or soaps to clean your cooktop burner, it may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- HEALTHY, PORTABLE – Hate using a microwave? Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime, no matter where you go. It’s flat and weighs 5.2 lbs, making it perfect for dorms, studios, work, camping, etc.
- HEATS UP FAST – Powered by 120V and 1500-Watts, using the same technology as a modern smoothtop electric range, it heats up food quickly and evenly without any hot or cold spots
- VERSATILE – Unlike induction cooktops, ALL types of cookware work with this burner. But for best results, use flat cookware as close to the plate sizes of the burner (7.5″ and 6.5″ diameter) as possible
- ATTRACTIVE, EASY TO CLEAN – Its flat stainless steel housing and sleek crystallite ceramic glass tops make this cooktop both functional AND stylish, perfect for entertaining guests! To clean, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth when cool
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – It also comes with Ovente’s 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, so snag your infrared burner now while supplies last-absolutely RISK-FREE!
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop with the Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven. This digital toaster oven uses convection technology to distribute heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. Perfect for large families, the convection toaster and oven provides a spacious interior that can accommodate a 12-inch pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate chip cookies. Convenient one-touch controls let you choose from six cooking functions, including bake, convection bake, broil, toast, pizza, defrost, and warm, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets know with a bell when your food is ready and turns off the oven when the cycle is complete. Two rack positions let you customize the space, while a see-through door allows you to check on food at a glance. This sleek, modern toaster oven also features an interior light and an easy-to-clean interior and comes with a removable crumb tray and a durable baking pan.
- 6-slice convection toaster oven with convection technology for faster, more even cooking
- Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate 12-inch pizzas, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- Includes removable crumb tray and durable baking pan
The Nifty Coutertop Appliance Rolling Tray is the perfect solution to cramped countertops. To move your small appiances, simply press down on the lever and roll forward and backward for easy use and storage. The tray is perfect for Keurig coffee makers, drip coffee makers, blenders, toasters, and any other small appliance you use daily. The tray includes a braking mechanism for safety.
- Great for moving Keurig coffee makers, drip coffee makers, blenders, and toasters around your counters.
- Easily depress a lever to move your appliances forward and back
- Built in braking mechanism for safety
- Will hold up to 30 pounds
- Surface dimensions 12.25″D x 9.5″W
- Non-slip EVA Pad
A fast & easy way to make delicious, healthy and natural snacks like banana chips, fruit roll-ups, beef jerky, and dried meats
Great for drying vegetables & herbs. Make tea with flowers, seeds, leaves, and herb stems
Use for drying-crafts: flowers, apple wreaths, and more
Adjustable thermostat lets different foods dry at the proper temperature
Thermostat range: 95 -155 Degrees F
Accessories: 2 herb trays and 2 roll trays
- 5 Tray Capacity : BPA-Free Herb trays, roll trays and stackable trays
- Adjustable thermostat: 95 to 155 Degress F, 250 Watt of drying power
- A fast & easy way to make delicious, healthy and natural snacks like banana chips, fruit roll-ups, beef jerky, and dried meats
- Use for drying-crafts: flowers, apple wreaths, meat and more
- Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistant air flow for optimum drying and no rotation needed
Click Here For More Information
Everyone loves a snack and with the Westinghouse WFD101W food dehydrator, now you can make your own. You’ll be able to easily create tasty treats like banana or apple chips, fruit roll-ups and beef jerky and can proudly tell you friends and family that they are truly homemade. A wide thermostat range of 95-158 degrees Fahrenheit affords you great flexibility as you try your hand at dehydrating fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, etc. The 5 stackable trays accommodate your preference for thin or thick slices.
- MAKE YOUR FAVORITE SNACKS: This dehydrator is a simple and fast way to make delicious healthy and natural snacks such as banana chips, fruit roll ups, beef jerky or even a treat for your furry little friend.
- EASY TO USE: A rotary knob allows for easy adjustment to keep the temperature from 104 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
- STACK AWAY: We designed this powerhouse of a machine with 5 removable trays to allow plenty of room for stacking of jerky, meats, dog food or any other treats you want to prepare.
- TECHNOLOGY: When it comes to this dehydrator, we used a special air flow drying system that eliminates tray rotation allowing for a more even distribution of your food. With 245 watts of power, you cannot go wrong with this dehydrating unit.
- BONUS: Drying your food can be a tricky ordeal so we included an expert drying guide that gives you great information on how to prepare a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, meats and anything you like.
- Advanced air flow drying system helps eliminate the need for tray rotation