Mighty Bright’s LED Orchestra Light is the brightest in the business. The sleek, black music stand light blends in, is tasteful and understated, and comes with a convenient travel case and AC adapter. Use the light with the AC adapter to enable centralized switching capabilities – perfect for large concerts. The long head features a row of nine brilliant LEDs and a sliding power button that offers two light level options. Set at the higher level to brighten up to four pages of sheet music. A discrete back fin directs light away from the audience and back to the sheet music. This stylish light is seriously sturdy, from clip to bulbs. The extra broad clip is a Mighty Bright exclusive design, with a powerful grip set on a broad base. The gooseneck is robust but allows users to make precise adjustments easily, even during a performance. Its energy-efficient LEDs are not only sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of tear down and travel, but they also heighten the contrast of the notes and words on sheet music. Lighting system? Check. Let the magic begin.
- Mighty Bright Orchestra Light features 9 bright white LED’s rated for 100,000 hours, producing 100 lumens of brightness that is capable of covering 4 full pages of sheet music. Known as the industry standard in most major symphonies and orchestras, it is specifically designed to be discreet, with a built-in back fin to direct light away from the audience. Ideal for musicians, DJs, and engineers, or anyone that needs a very bright, clip-on portable LED light.
- It has a sliding power switch with two brightness levels and an extra-strong cushioned clip that provides a secure grip on music stands or any other surface. Powered by (3) AA batteries (included) with a battery life of 14 hours, or by AC power adapter. The adapter is specifically designed with an extra-long 13′ cord to allow for a versatility with your performance set up (adapter included). Includes a durable, zippered travel case as well.
- Precisely engineered optical grade lenses evenly distribute light to prevent hotspots and harsh edges. The broad base allows the Orchestra Light to be used free-standing as well, and with its durable, flexible gooseneck you can easily direct the light wherever you need it.
- The bright white High CRI LEDs (High Color Rendering Index LEDs) the Orchestra Light provides accurate color rendering and even light output. Colors appear more vibrant and true, and with minimal optical distortion. We quality test to FCC, CE, RoHS and Reach, UL, and California Prop 65 standards, and we audit our suppliers working and living conditions, and factory safety, to ensure high standards.
- We are The Original Mighty Bright, designed and headquartered in the U.S.A. since 1984, providing quality booklights, lighted magnifiers, music stand lights and more. Contact our U.S. based Customer Service Team (Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm PST) at 1-800-922-3233, or email us anytime via an Amazon message. Visit our official website to see verified reviews and additional product information. All Mighty Bright product is backed by our 100% Mighty Bright Guarantee 1-year full warranty.