Dosas, a popular Indian street food, are thin, rice- and lentil-based pancakes that can be stuffed with or dipped into a variety of flavorful fillings. Dosa Kitchen shows you how to make this favorite comfort food at home with a master batter, plus 50 recipes for fillings, chutneys, and even cocktails to serve alongside. Dosas are endlessly adaptable to all tastes and dietary restrictions: naturally fermented and gluten-free, they are easy to make vegetarian, vegan, and dairy-free as well. With dishes featuring traditional Indian flavors, like Masala Dosa and Pork Vindaloo Dosa, as well as creative twists, like the Dosa Dog and the Cream Cheese, Lox, and Caper Dosa Wrap, any kitchen can become Dosa Kitchen!
A beautiful, full-color collection of 100 tasty, simple recipes for unforgettable meals and gatherings from the enormously popular star of the ABC sitcom The Middle and Food Network’s Patricia Heaton Parties.
A busy working mother raising four boys, Patricia Heaton couldn’t be more comfortable playing “America’s mom” on hit television shows such as Everybody Loves Raymond and The Middle. Though she may be a Hollywood star today, this down to earth, practical Midwesterner likes to have fun entertaining her loved ones and has never forgotten her roots.
Growing up in the suburbs of Cleveland in the 1960s, Patricia’s hard-working parents—like the characters she plays on TV—didn’t have a lot of extra money. With five kids to raise, extras like movies and restaurant meals were special treats. Home cooked dinners were rib-filling basics: meatloaf, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken, pork chops, burgers, fish sticks, and pot roast. Yet her mother didn’t let a tight budget stop her from dreaming big, inspired by Julia Child.
On her Food Network show Patricia Heaton Parties, Patricia celebrates her culinary beginnings, transforming familiar American fare into delicious, sophisticated, lightened versions for entertaining family and friends. In this fabulous cookbook, Patricia shares her budget-friendly, simple, and deeply satisfying recipes. Some will be on the healthier side, and all will be inspired by the dishes she loved growing up, the favorites she’s relied on to feed her hungry boys, and the scrumptious showstoppers she serves at her fun-filled, casual parties and get-togethers.
Patricia Heaton’s Food for Family and Friends features 100 recipes for appetizers, sides, and main dishes, as well as cocktails and “guest goodies”—little treats to send home with your guests, including:
- Pot Roast and Roasted Root Vegetable Hash with Poached Eggs
- Bite-Size Crab Cakes with Lemon Aioli
- Quick Bread & Butter Pickles
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Shortcut Paella
- Winter Corn Chowder with Oyster Crackers
- Falafel Patties and Tahini Maple Dipping Sauce
- No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Bourbon Pecan Glazed Pound Cake
- Apple and Cheese Danish
- Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned
- Patty’s Party Punch
- Cucumber Mint Mocktail
- Blueberry Shortbread Cookies
- Infused Sea Salts
- DIY Cracker Jack
- Peppermint Kisses
Patricia provides readers with the tools for everything to make it easy to pull it all together with sample menus, kitchen setup, and tips for getting organized. Best of all, she spices it up with hilarious stories, family photos, and anecdotes from her Hollywood career.
Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, brownies, and 147 other favorite recipies under 350 calories.
In this delectable cookbook, award-winning chef Rocco DiSpirito transforms America’s favorite comfort foods into deliciously healthy dishes—all with zero bad carbs, zero bad fats, zero sugar, and maximum flavor. What’s more, Rocco provides time-saving shortcuts, helpful personal advice, and nutritional breakdowns for each recipe from a board-certified nutritionist. So prepare your favorite foods without the guilt. Finally, a world-class chef has made healthy food taste great!Featured Recipe: No Cream-No Cry Penne Alla Vodka
The dirty little secret about Penne alla Vodka is not the vodka but the hefty amount of heavy cream. Vodka is colorless, odorless, and without much flavor—not really attributes of a superstar ingredient. It’s the combination of cream and tomato sauce that gives this dish its signature flavor. The traditional cream is swapped here for low-fat Greek yogurt. –Rocco DiSpirito
- 8 ounces whole- wheat penne
- 2 cups Rocco’s How Low Can You Go Low-Fat Marinara Sauce (page 206 of Now Eat This!) or store-bought low- fat marinara sauce
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- One 7-ounce container 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions, about 9 minutes; drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking, bring the marinara sauce and crushed red pepper to a simmer in a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat. Cook the sauce, stirring it occasionally with a heat-resistant rubber spatula, until it is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove the saute pan from the heat.
3. Stir about 1/2 cup of the marinara sauce into the yogurt until smooth (this tempers it and prevents the yogurt from curdling). Then whisk the yogurt mixture back into the marinara sauce.
4. In a large serving bowl, toss the sauce with the drained penne and the basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and serve.
Whole-wheat pasta has a dense texture that makes it a little tougher than regular pasta. Some people like that chewiness; some don’t. If you’re in the latter category, overcook it a bit. Toward the end of the cooking time, keep testing it until it’s as tender as you like it.
Fat: 4.8 g
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Cholesterol: 11 mg
Fiber: 6 g
Sodium: 416 mg
Featured Recipe: Seared Tuna With Green Beans, Lemon, And Wasabi
This dish isn’t a makeover, per se. But there are so many beloved–and believe it or not, unhealthy–seared tuna dishes out there in the restaurant world that I thought I should offer at least one healthy version. The tuna is never the problem. Tuna is rich in nutrients, low in fat, delicious, and just a good bet all around. It’s the stuff that’s put on top that’s the problem–anything from seared foie gras to deep-fried tempura crispies. Sure, it tastes great, but those additions turn a healthful dish into an artery-clogging one. –Rocco DiSpirito
- 4 sushi-grade tuna steaks (3 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces haricots verts or slim green beans, trimmed
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 4 scallions (white and green parts), sliced thin on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
2. Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper to taste, and spray them lightly with cooking spray. When the grill is hot, add the tuna and cook for 1 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer the tuna to a platter and allow it to rest, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the haricots verts in the boiling water until they are just tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and zest, garlic, and wasabi paste. Add the haricots verts, scallions, and sesame seeds. Toss to coat, adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. Thinly slice the tuna. Fan each portion onto each of 4 plates. Pile a mound of dressed haricots verts on top of the tuna, and serve.
Fat: 3.8 g
Protein: 23 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Cholesterol: 38 mg
Fiber: 5 g
Sodium: 211 mg
- Now Eat This 150 of America s Favorite Comfort Foods All Under 350 Calories
For 50 of your Favorite Family Recipes Recipes and Shit Kitchen Recipe Book
Table of Contents, Full 2 Page Spread for Each Recipe Allowing Plenty of Room to Write Down Recipe & Notes, plus a Framed in Area for Photo of the Finished Recipe!
Creating Something of your Own Can be a Self-Esteem Builder, Not to Mention Lots of Fun!
Put all your Favorite Family and Friends Recipes in Your Very Own Cookbook – Perfect for Women, Wife, Mom, Grandma Y
7″ x 10″, 110 Pages, Sturdy Paperback Glossy Cover, Perfect Bound.
Personalize this Family Recipe Book & Adults! Add in all your Secret Family Recipes in this Blank Cookbook This Book makes a great gift and Family Activity for Mom, Dad, and Grandparents to share with Kids and Grandchildren! Create New Traditions, Bake and Record all your Holiday Cookie Recipes and More!
Made in the USA.
The 3.4 qt. is recommended for 2-4 people.
Digital control panel and 7 one-touch pre-set functions for simple and quick airfryer recipes: Roasting, Air Frying, Baking, Steaming, Sautéing, and Grilling makes cooking easy . Make fabulous, crunchy on the outside, soft on the Inside, french fries, fried chicken, onion rings, vegan air fried food, fish, vegetables, grilled cheese sandwiches, pizzas, mozzarella sticks; decadent desserts such as air-fried apple pie, fruit crisps, chocolate chip cookies & much more for all occasions with the best texture possible.
The Power AirFryer XL is a must have in your kitchen and household!
- EFFORTLESS COOKING: Our Power Air-Fryer comes in handy in preparing amazing meals from your cookbook, and frying a variety of dishes, such as: French fries, chicken, steak, roasts, fish tacos and sticks, waffle fries, pies, pudding and donuts. Make yourself feel like a professional chef in your kitchen with the digital airfryer that can easily replace baking pans, deep fryers, a grill pan, convection toaster oven or any one of your kitchen appliances.
- WHAT’s THE SECRET: Rapid Air Technology enables The Power AirFryers to surround your food with a whirlwind of turbo cyclonic air to deliver a much healthier version of the same food with great crispy fried taste & texture you love in just minutes. Super easy to use kitchen appliance. Healthy, fun, and fast.
- FEATURES: 3.4 Quart Easy Load Basket with Non Stick Coating; 7 Preset Programs with easy one-touch digital control let you Roast, Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Sauté, and Grill; Digital Timer with automatic Shut Off; Manual Time and Temperature programming option; 1500 or 1700 Watts of Turbo-Cyclonic Power; Super Heated Air heats up to 400°; Cool to the touch easy grip handle. All Air Fryer XL accessories are Dishwasher safe and easy to clean up.
- OUR MISSION: With the Power AirFryer XL we can let our customers enjoy their favorite fried foods without any of the added fat, giving you up to 80% less calories than traditional frying. We want to make cooking a real pleasure and satisfaction for you and help to save a lot of time and efforts.
Brunch has become America’s favorite culinary pastime, a wonderfully appetizing and leisurely dining experience unfettered by either time constraints or choice of entrée–and a ritual so increasingly popular that it’s not just for Sundays anymore. And, hands down, no one does it better than Bubby’s, the New York City destination restaurant that has been a hangout for hungry city dwellers and celebrities for nearly two decades.
Luckily, you don’t need to travel all the way to the Big Apple to savor Bubby’s amazing array of brunch favorites. With nearly 200 delicious recipes, Bubby’s Brunch Cookbook will help you turn your kitchen into a little piece of heaven. From biscuits to muffins, pancakes to omelets, smoked salmon to hot toddies, there’s inspiration here for both beginner and seasoned chefs alike, and the easy-to-follow recipes invariably produce mouthwatering results.
Bubby’s owner and chef Ron Silver reveals the secrets behind his signature dishes–German Skillet-Baked Pancakes, Sizzling Ham and Gruyère Omelet, and Blueberry Scones–as well as scrumptious staples–Skillet Hash Browns, Creamy Buttermilk New Potato Salad, and six variations on classic Eggs Benedict. And don’t forget Bubby’s world famous Sour Cream Pancakes! Of course, no brunch is complete without libations, so Bubby’s stirs up tasty original variations on Bloody Marys and Mimosas, as well as freshly squeezed fruit juice combinations, coffees, and other cocktails. Plus, you’ll get more than twenty terrific menus for special occasions–New Year’s, Easter, Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, and more–and creative tips on how to set the ideal table and pull off the perfect brunch, whether for a cozy twosome or a hungry crowd.
Complete with a helping of beautiful colorful photographs, Bubby’s Brunch Cookbook is a thoroughly inspiring cookbook that takes brunch to a whole new level.
The kitchen clone recipe king is back with a new Top bestselling Top Secret Restaurant Recipes collection—the first book since his bestselling Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2. Wilbur takes readers behind the scenes, revealing the key ingredients in some of our favorite foods such as Starbucks’ Peppermint Brownie, Krispy Kreme’s original glazed donuts, Panera Bread’s cranberry walnut bagel and Wendy’s Garden Sensations Manadarin Chicken Salad. The book will feature 115 new recipes, including 40 previously unpublished recipes such as:
•Panera Bread French Onion Soup
•Burger King Onion Rings
•Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
•McDonald’s Cinnamon Melts
•Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese
•Chipotle Mexican Grill Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette
•Popeye’s Buttermilk Biscuits.
Forget takeout—with these fun recipes and blueprints, all using ingredients you can buy at your local supermarket, you can re-create your favorite restaurant signature dishes right in your own kitchen for a lot less!
(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook). 50 songs are featured in this third edition of an outstanding collection of Disney favorites. Includes: Beauty and the Beast * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Colors of the Wind * Evil like Me * For the First Time in Forever * Go the Distance * Hakuna Matata * If I Didn’t Have You * Lava * Let It Go * My Funny Friend and Me * Part of Your World * Reflection * Seize the Day * Sophie’s Theme * That’s How You Know * True Love’s Kiss * We’re All in This Together * A Whole New World * Written in the Stars * You’ll Be in My Heart (Pop Version) * and many more.
Safe and Fun Swing – Guaranteed!
Simple and quick installation
Material: nylon and natural pine
Size: 83″ X 15″ X 6.5″
Weight: 44.5 ounces
Max load: 200 lbs
Color: Pine and Red
Packaging dimension : 15″ X 6.5″ X 3.4″
Click the ADD TO CART Button Above on the Top Right of the Page to Get Yours Today
- ► perfect for children – this swing has a seat measuring 15 x 7 inches and is suitable for kids. Take a seat on this classic, nostalgic swing and you will be instantly taken back to the good old days of heartwarming outdoor play and the refreshing summer breeze of your childhood.
- ► strong, safe, and durable nylon rope – our wood swing uses heavy duty, adjustable nylon rope that can withstand all weather scenarios, will not break or loosen, and will not damage the wood. In addition, the tree swing can hold 200+ pounds.
- ► strong and durable natural pine seat – the swing seat is constructed of natural pine wood that is also all weather, will not break or splinter with proper care, and will not damage the nylon rope. Rest assured that your children are safe on this swing.
- ► fast and easy installation – the swing is able to be installed without tools which means your kids can enjoy it almost as soon as it arrives. No hardware required.
- ► safe for indoor and outdoor use – this swing is typically installed outside but is also suitable for inside use.