Organic food is the best food possible. It’s synonymous with premium quality, delicious flavor, conscientious farming, and optimum health. It’s what we need to feed our kids, it’s what we deserve to feed ourselves. And thanks in part to Myra Goodman, co-owner and cofounder of Earthbound Farm with her husband, Drew, organic food is now available just about anywhere fresh food is sold, becoming more mainstream every day.
Not only has Myra been growing organic food for over twenty years, she has been cooking with it, too. In Food to Live By she combines her twin food passions, serving up hundreds of recipes, ideas, shopping and cooking tips, health notes, and more. Illustrating the book are full-color photographs throughout that bring readers right into the breathtaking California sunshine.
This is perfect cooking for friends and family, packed with irresistible dishes for weeknight dinners and casual entertaining, festive breakfasts and fall picnics. Recipes are all about the ingredients and their intrinsic qualities, not fancy techniques or time-consuming steps. Marry chicken with three simple accompaniments— rosemary, lemons, and garlic—and it’s transformed. Heighten the flavor of a springtime fava bean and orzo salad with an unexpected fava bean “pesto.” Combine Meyer lemon juice and soy sauce to create a marinade, tenderizer, and sauce that results in a perfect grilled flank steak.
Food to Live By also includes a wealth of information about organic farming and how to make the wisest food choices; there are full-color Field Guides—to gourmet greens, apples, heirloom tomatoes, winter squash—and Farm Fresh ingredient guides to sorrel, corn, melons, avocados, organic poultry, asparagus, artichokes, ginger, and more, featuring what to look for plus care and handling. The book is a boon to food lovers.
Click Here For More Information
Whatever your fitness regimen, health goals, or daily routine–this massive book of 100+ smoothie recipes has a recipe for every occasion. Potassium-rich bananas, free radical-fighting blueberries, nutrient-rich spinach, succulent mango, or light and sweet almond milk, every delicious natural ingredient you can think of pairs up in this smoothie bible for devoted followers of the healthy smoothie revolution that’s sweeping the nation.
Author Farnoosh Brock shares her knowledge, discoveries, useful tips, and lessons learned from years of making smoothies and getting healthier from the powerhouse of nutrition from these drinks. She gives you the full scoop on how to get started, how to keep it simple, how to listen to your body as you add healthy smoothies into your life and how to heal your body and return it to harmony using the magic of your blender.
Wondering how to stay motivated after the initial excitement wears off? How to make smoothies quickly and efficiently while still keeping it fun and fresh? Farnoosh talks you through all of those situations, and gives you tips on how to manage each as you move forward with The Healthy Smoothie Bible.
So start your blenders–and enjoy this comprehensive resource about every aspect of the wonderful world of healthy smoothies!
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
- The Healthy Smoothie Bible Lose Weight Detoxify Fight Disease and Live Long
Click Here For More Information
The fastest way to get started performing live: MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Live lets you produce and improvise your own professional beats and songs in no time at all, even if you don’t have any previous experience. 16 virtual pads with loop functionality and editable sets for Hip Hop, Trap und Techno take your music to a whole new level. The new dream team: Play the virtual instruments in Music Maker with your smartphone or tablet over Wi-Fi using the free MAGIX Audio Remote app. Drag & drop the beat: Combine premade sounds, loops or vocals from a range of popular music genres with your own recordings to create completely new songs or perform live in front of an audience with your loops sets.
- Perform music live: Use your keyboard, app or MIDI controller to play 16 virtual pads with loop functionality for producing electronic beats on stage or on your PC.
- MAGIX Audio Remote: The free app for playing virtual instruments over Wi-Fi
- Drag & drop the beat: Combine premade sounds, loops and vocals from a range of popular music genres.
- Professionally produced sounds from the genres Hip Hop, 80s, Techno, Rock Pop, Chill out, Deep House
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Onetime registration required.
The “Live Fresh” recipe book from Vitamix contains hundreds of delicious raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes your family and guests can enjoy. This cookbook is a creative compilation of some of the best raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes from the Vitamix kitchen along with signature recipes from popular professional chefs and cookbook authors like Vegan Sweet Cashew Cream. Additionally, you will receive “Let’s Get Started” a tutorial DVD illustrating all the basics and providing food preparation tips. As an added bonus, the “Live Fresh” recipe book package comes in a convenient 3-ring format which allows you to add new recipes.
- More than 200 raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes
- Full-color, hard-bound, 3-ring style book with easel-back convenience
- Cookbook package includes a 36 minute DVD tutorial
Click Here For More Information
Live Healthy is designed for the modern kitchen and the busy lifestyle of the modern family. Material, storage and functionality are the main considerations for each of our products.
-High quality silicon is a non porous material and doesn’t allow bacteria and other microbes to stick and grow easily.
– Large size bowl ensures even heat distribution, prevents burnt and unpopped kernels.
– Bring the movie theatre experience home, enough to share between 2-3 true popcorn lovers
– Simply add a quarter cup of kernels into bowl, add salt if desired, place lid on top, depending on the size and power of your microwave, start with 2 minutes and increase up to 4 minutes.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE – Only the highest quality of silicon is used. Non toxic and ensures even heat distribution for the perfectly popped popcorn every time right out of the microwave.
- HEALTHY & GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – Unlike traditional poppers, oil is optional but never required for the rich, buttery, movie theater grade popcorn.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE – Simply toss into dishwasher to clear after each use. Collapsible for easy storage. 14 cups capacity, 8 inches in diameter, 5.6 inches in height (collapses to 2.4 inches)
- LID PREVENTS OVERFLOWING – Suction lid keeps popcorn from overflowing in the microwave and save any leftover pop corns.
- EXTRA HANDLES – Built in heat resistant handles on both sides for your comfort and easy transportation.