Only Works with MAGNETIC COOKWARE.
A Better, More Versatile Induction Cooker
Whether you’re a professional chef, or merely a hobbyist who prefers to use finer kitchenware around the home, you know how important a quality stove burner is.
Our 120V, 60 Hz Induxpert Induction Cooker offers the perfect blend of features and craftsmanship that results in a superior cooking experience that is always the same, each and every time. We know you want a burner that is simple to use, yet versatile enough to accommodate a broad range of pot and skillet sizes, while also adding in some smart safety features.
The Induxpert Induction Cooker has a wide cooking temperature range, spanning 140 – 464 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows you to cook at both low and high temperatures, with complete control over the temperature when precision is needed most.
The burner also handles pots and pans ranging from 4.7 to 10.2 inches in circumference. This gives you the flexibility to use a wide range of sizes.
Numerous Convenience and Safety Features
What good is an induction cooker if it lacks helpful features?
The Induxpert Induction Cooker has a built-in pot detection system and a timer that can be set anywhere from 5 to 180 minutes, allowing you to focus on other things going on in the kitchen when need be, for up to three full hours.
We take safety seriously as well, and made sure to include several features that can ensure safe operation in any scenario.
The Induxpert Induction Cooker has a built-in emergency auto shutoff feature that can the burner off in the blink of an eye if something goes wrong.
Add to Cart Now and have your very own Induxpert Induction Cooker sent right to your doorstep, ready to be used in the kitchen that day.
Boil water faster, cook more consistently, and have peace of mind as well. Order yours today!
- COOK FAST – Intuitive, quick, and easy to control. Water comes to a roiling boil. Create your favourite meals in minutes. When complete, remove your cookware and place your Induxpert in storage. In. Out. No mess, no fuss.
- MULTIPURPOSE – (Please Note): Induction cookware must be made of a magnetic-based material, such as cast iron or magnetic stainless steel – Fits up to a 10″ Pot or Pan.
- SENSOR TOUCH CONTROL – Don’t worry about buttons that fall apart or get sticky and stuck. With the Sensor Touch Control Feature you can control tens of settings by the slight tap of your finger. There are 9 Power settings (200W, 400W, 600W, 800W, 1000W, 1200W, 1400W, 1600W, 1800W) and 10 Temperature settings (140F, 176F, 212F, 248F, 284F, 320F, 356F, 392F, 428F, 464F)
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (only valid when buying from seller Duxpert) – Induxpert products are backed by our 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee. If you are not 100% completely satisfied you will receive 100% of your purchase price. Just please message us before initiating a Return because You May Not EVEN Be Required to Return the Unit!
- EMERGENCY FEATURES – Automatic Pot Detection Will Shut Off INSTANTLY if a Pot was removed. Add this to the CHILD LOCK feature and you can now cook with Peace of Mind (Especially if You Have Young Ones Running Around)
Click Here For More Information