You have probably been told that you will have diverticulitis for life and that it will get worse over time. The opinion of author Michael Hohlweg is diverticulitis is not a mystery disease with an unknown cause. Michael goes further than explaining the cause. He has dedicated 20 years of research and exacting experimentation to eliminate flare-ups, attacks, infections, over-acidification, diarrhea, constipation and inflammation. He attacks the stigma of diverticulitis being “untreatable” with personal experience and a belief that doctors and pharmaceutical companies were focused on antibiotics, antacids, steroids, anti-inflammatories, procedures and surgeries and not on helping people eliminate symptoms. Once you understand this simple truth about digestive disorders, it is easier to understand that eliminating two symptoms can actually eliminate all symptoms. Over-acidification and inflammation are not diseases, they are conditions and they only persist when the few eating habits that create them continue. Michael shows you how to break the few eating habits unique to Western cultures where diverticulitis flourishes. Your diverticulitis is a product of eating style called “Catalyst Foods”; Catalyst foods is a term that refers to what Mike invented, which is a food ratio chart called “The Magic Ratio”; This magic ratio allows those who know the program to eat almost any food as long as they combine them according to certain rules. We know you have read and tried things before and you are tired of being disappointed. We know that doctors don’t cure digestive disorders and you are looking for a simple, natural way to succeed. Pain Free Foods Includes: complete diet plan, 200 recipes, 50 things you need to know, and a 7-day meal plan. Free phone and email support: Rachel (coauthor of the program) at email@example.com, or 417-712-3329. Free Kindle version of book with purchase of hard copy!!!
The Excalibur RES10 dehydrator features 10 trays with a digital controller. Multiple programs allow you to dehydrate using zone A, zone B or both. Each zone can be set for 1 or 2 time durations and 1 or 2 temperature settings for variable food drying needs, and to speed up the drying process. Programs also includes option to program and save 30 of your favorite recipes. This dehydrator has a 99 hour 59 minute timer. Dehydrates at 85 degrees Fahrenheit – 165 degrees Fahrenheit, the optimal drying temperature for herbs, fruit, meat and much more. Paraflexx Horizontal Airflow distributes air for fast and even drying. Hyper wave Technology fluctuates temperature for accurate drying. Includes Preserve it Naturally 4th Edition. Made in the USA.
- SPACE: 10 trays with 9.3 square feet of drying space provides extra capacity to dehydrate fruits, meat for jerky, herbs, nuts, etc.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- FEATURES: Clear double door opening lets you view progress without interrupting the drying process
- DRYING: Adjustable thermostats ranging from 85 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- CUSTOMIZATION: Dual chamber, features two zones that can run simultaneously at unique drying times and temperature settings. Each zone can be set for two times and two adjustable temperature settings for variable food drying needs and to speed up the drying process
- DIGITAL: A smooth, front panel with backlit touch controls and reverse LCD features 99 hours 59 minutes of drying time
- PROGRAMMABLE: Create and save 30 of your favorite recipes
- PATENTED: Hyperwave Technology and Parallex Horizontal air flow fluctuates temperature for accurate drying
- MADE IN USA
MAGIX Music Maker Premium offers more sounds, more instruments, and even more features! It includes a completely redesigned Media Pool, the Live Pad mode from Music Maker Live with 30 Live Sets, 12 Soundpools, Orange Vocoder in a limited edition and 12 professional software instruments. Drag & drop loops, sounds & samples to easily create new arrangements and play virtual instruments using the onscreen keyboard. The touch-optimized screen keyboard now features a new production mode which only plays notes that match the song you are working on. The Soundpools and Live Sets come in 7 different pitches and the new integrated elastique Pro algorithm from zplane is one of the world’s best algorithms for adjusting pitch and tempo. Free companion app: Connect the free MAGIX Audio Remote app to your PC to operate Music Maker using your smartphone or tablet. UPDATE SERVICE – All new features for free for 1 year – Always get the latest version – Unlimited use of program
- All features, instruments and sounds in Music Maker and Music Maker Live
- Each comes with 12 Soundpools and virtual instruments as well as 8,000 sounds & loops in 7 variations
- Exclusive premium instruments: Cinematic Soundscapes, Choir & Church Organ
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10; 2 GHz processor; 2 GB RAM; internal sound card, min. resolution 1280 x 768; 9 GB for program installation
- Internet connection required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. This program requires one-time registration.
Now back in an updated and expanded second edition, Recipes for Repair is your go-to guide for adopting the highly acclaimed Lyme Inflammation Diet. Allowable foods are gradually introduced over the first 10 weeks, which will help you to combat inflammation, discover any unidentified food sensitivities and ultimately provide you with an individualized nutrition plan.
This 312-page book features more than 180 recipes that are:
– developed by Gail Piazza, a professional food stylist and recipe developer, with taste and ease in mind
– free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
– labeled with icons for quick identification of the many meals appropriate for vegetarian (155), dairy-free (161), egg-free (136) and/or Paleo (111)
Additionally, the book:
– Features a foreword by Dr. Singleton, author of The Lyme Disease Solution
– Explains Dr. Singleton s anti-inflammation diet including how to incorporate it into your life
– Includes money-saving suggestions
– Provides practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level; and
– Defines the beneficial characteristics of many foods
New to this edition, you ll find:
– 52 new recipes and 25 revised recipes
– Updated diet guidelines
– Symptom journal instructions
– Information on how to incorporate cultured foods into your meals
– Preparation tips and a 7-day meal plan to get you started
– And, now, every recipe is gluten-free!
The first edition of the book was a Bronze Medal Winner in the Living Now Book Awards and a Finalist in The USA Best Book Awards
- Lyme disease cookbook
- Lyme inflammation diet
- Elimination diet
- Anti-inflammatory diet
- Lyme Diet