The perfect accessory for bringing smoky aroma and flavor to your culinary and mixology creations! The elegantly simple Gramercy Kitchen Co. smoke infuser machine brings that perfect finishing touch to your meat or drink in less than a minute. Smokers can be incredibly cumbersome – but here, there is nothing complicated or digital, and there is no need for a big propane grill or BBQ. Simply grab a cover or dome you already have in your kitchen, place the meal you’d like to smoke on a plate or cutting board, cover the food or drinks you want to smoke, place the injection hose under the dome, and fire the chips. Smoke will billow out of the injection hose will billow into your dome. Remove the injection hose and let your creation sit under the dome for as little as two minutes or as many as fifteen. This cold or cool smoking technique as it is known does not change the temperature of your dish, so it won’t ruin the perfect edge-to-edge sous vide cooking. A great addition to any camping or backpacking trip as well – easy to pack and use on the go, and our exclusive storage bag keeps everything together. Easy to use, just insert a few wood chips – we recommend hickory or mesquite for most drinks or foods – especially meats such as steaks, fish, beef jerky or even a Thanksgiving turkey breast. But you can use your own creativity depending on the item – and in 30 seconds or so you will have upped your culinary or mixology game and wowed your guests. You are on your way to an amazing evening…full of Gramercy.
- HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT: Take your meats (especially sous vide meats!), charcuterie boards, whiskey and craft cocktails up to the next level! We offer the most convenient solution for adding incredible smoky flavor & aroma to food & drink – including a durable velvet storage bag EXCLUSIVE to our cool smoker (like the one included with our Sous Vide Immersion Circulator). Perfect for storing under the counter – never lose your injection hose, lighter or wood chips!
- ELEGANTLY SIMPLE: Our handheld smoke infuser is engineered to the perfect size for smoking your meals and drinks with cool INDOOR smoke, transforming your gourmet kitchen skills. Too cold outside to smoke your rack of ribs? Not enough time to smoke a delicious week-night meal? Our portable, handheld smoker fixes that – in as little as two minutes. If you love sous vide accessories, it will also preserve the perfect edge-to-edge cooking of meats and adding smoky aroma of wood.
- BONUSES! You’ll receive a downloadable recipe guide filled with tips & recipes for smoking the best craft cocktail or scotch, sous vide meats, and appetizer spreads. Also, we are building a growing library of some of the best at-home gourmet recipes around. You’ll get free online access – make sure to watch your inbox!
- CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: GKC strives to create complete customer satisfaction, period. Reach out to us anytime, for any reason so we can help solve any problems that arise – our customers are more important than sales. And if we can’t we will replace or refund your order – zero questions asked. We also love to help out by recommending recipes, answering questions and being a resource as you use our products to make the best imaginable food. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – we love to help!
- WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO: At GKC, we love to cook. We use our products daily and we only use the best. We provide the exact same for our customers. We offer the most convenient devices to add the finest culinary touches to your prepared meals and drinks. PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – our GKC Portable Infusion Smoker is made of sturdy and easy to clean aluminum & rugged professional-grade plastic. Specially designed chamber for just the right amount of wood chips for smoking.
Click Here For More Information
Breville-Smoking Gun Woodchips add big, smoky flavor and aroma to foods and beverages in just 5 minutes. Use for cold smoking meat, classic cocktails, and making other smoking recipes quickly and easily. No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking foods to achieve big, smoky flavor. Cold smoking prepared foods has never been easier. Compatible with both the Breville-Smoking Gun food smoker and Polyscience The Smoking Gun Pro. Gently infusing a measured amount of natural, cool smoke to even delicate foods to enhance flavors does not cook or preserve foods, or change their textures or temperatures. Smoke salmon after plating or serve smoked trout in a flash. Smoke meat and poultry easily during food preparation. Elevate bartender recipes for exciting smoked drinks and smoky cocktails, like Smoky Marini, Smoky Mary and Dragon’s Breath. Be creative in pairing the Smoking Gun Woodchips with foods, like strong, earthy notes of Mesquite with beef, fish, game, and sauces, or adding classic Hickory barbeque to chicken and pork, the sweet tones of Applewood’s fruity flavors or delicate Cherrywood to delicate meats, whipped butter, fruits, desserts and cocktails. Place Wood Smoking Chips in the chamber of The Smoking Gun, light with a match or lighter, and apply the cool smoke. Includes 4-ounces each of Mesquite, Hickory, Applewood, and Cherrywood Smoking Gun Woodchips. Individual canisters with screw-on lids prevent flavors from intermingling. Convenient access and compact for easy storage.
- Breville-Smoking Gun Woodchips for adding natural smoke flavor and aroma to foods and bar creations with cold smoke food smokers
- Includes 4-ounces each of Mesquite, Hickory, Applewood, Cherrywood Smoking Gun Woodchips
- Individual canisters with screw-on lids prevent flavors from intermingling; convenient access; easy compact storage between uses
- No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking foods; compatible with the Breville-Smoking Gun food smoker and Polyscience The Smoking Gun Pro
- Place Smoking Gun Woodchips in the chamber of The Smoking Gun, light with a match or lighter, and apply the cool smoke produced to foods and drinks
Click Here For More Information
Hot Hands is the amazing new silicone glove that is tough enough for the hottest jobs. Now you can safely drain pasta, move sizzling casseroles, shred pulled pork, turn bacon, move oven racks, lift a turkey, or even flip burgers on the grill – all with Hot Hands – no spatula or tongs needed. The secret is in Hot Hands raised silicone grippers that safely draw heat away from hands. The five-finger non-slip grip makes cooking and grilling easier than ever.
- HEAT RESISTANT: Five finger, non-slip silicone grip is melt proof
- ADVANCED HEAT RESISTANCE: Raised grippers safely repel heat away from your hands
- MULTIPURPOSE VERSATILITY: Great for ovens, stovetops, grills and more
- SUPERIOR NON-SLIP GRIP: Versatile precision grip can pick up a pin or open a jar
- EASY TO CLEAR: Rinses clean in seconds, Dishwasher safe
FISH vs Meat!
Choose the best for you Fish or Meat or both!
Most delicious recipes from both worlds!
Smoking meat is a primitive way to preserve your meat that dates back to the earliest of times. Some say the method started by smoking the meats just to keep the fly’s away, however soon realized that it does indeed preserve the food for longer strands of time. There are several ways to smoke your meat but in all actuality its all the same concept.
What you will find in this book:
Best recipes of smoked pork
Best recipes of smoked lamb
Best recipes of smoked beef
Best recipes of smoked turkey
Best recipes of smoked fish
Best recipes of smoked seafood
Best recipes of smoked chicken
Best recipes of smoked rabbit
Each recipe contains nutritional value
Smoking is something has withstood the test of time, it will continue to stand the test of time for years to come. Not only is it a method to preserve your catch or kill, but it’s also one of if not the best-tasting food there is.
Click Here For More Information