The Hamilton 5 Quart Slow Cooker is large enough for a 5 lb chicken or 3 lb roast, making it perfect for meals up to 5 people. The removable stoneware and detachable lid are dishwasher safe and make for easy cleanup.
- Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
These days, a trip to the grocery store requires a little soul-searching and a lot of label reading: organic, sustainable, local, seasonal, low-carb, low-cal, gluten-free, sugar-free, GMO-free, vegan, vegetarian, raw, and Paleo. When did eating become so fussy? It’s enough to make you throw your hands in the air–and then right inside the fridge for some pie.
Eating healthy nowadays really just means eating clean, or choosing whole foods sourced from the earth with the least processing and fewest possible ingredients that sound like hair dye. Eating clean is not about counting calories or grams of carbs, or getting tricked by “health food” imposters, so you won’t find any of that here. Real food is the science-backed way to good health and a better body.
Yet eating clean day after day isn’t so easy. That’s why the editors at Prevention created Eat Clean, Stay Lean–your easy-to-use, visual guidebook to better health, delicious food, and a slimmer you. Learn how to make 50 smarter choices in the supermarket and 150 cleaner, fast meals at home, all of which can help you lose weight while you enjoy real food that tastes great–and it even includes real pie.
- Eat Clean Stay Lean 300 Real Foods and Recipes for Lifelong Health and Lasting Weight Loss
Click Here For More Information