Are you intrigued by a plant-based diet? Do you want to improve your health, increase energy level, decrease risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and make sure you don’t harm your body by what you eat? Then this book is definitely for you.
This Plant-Based Cookbook provides you with:
- a map to a plant-based diet, gives you essential information, guides, and tips
- suggests 3-week meal plan for beginners
- introduces 55 delicious recipes everyone can cook
A plant-based diet, when followed in a healthy way, is a perfect diet for longevity. The core principle is eating whole, fresh, natural, and organic plant-based foods that maintain the right balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. These foods include fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes.
Do not be afraid of starting a plant-based diet. It is not necessary to give up everything you’re eating right away. This book provides you with a step-by-step approach to changing your nutrition, moving from processed, packed foods to whole and healthy ones. Every step you take will bring you closer to your goals, whether it is a health boost, weight loss, or mood improvement. Good luck!
Please note! Two options of the Paperback are available:
- Full-color edition – Simply press See all formats and versions above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- Black and white version
As a GIFT, at the end of the book, I’ll give you a BONUS!
- TOP recipes for any occasion from the best-seller author Adele Baker
Just remember! Investment in your health is the best present that you could ever make for yourself. Be Happy! Be Healthy!
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today!
Click Here For More Information