ISBN: 9781260287806 is an International Student Edition of Experience Music 5th Edition by: Katherine Charlton This ISBN is Textbook only. It will not come with online access code. Printed access code (if required by your professor) sold separately at ISBN 9781260154689 The content of of this title on all formats are the same. With McGraw-Hill Connect Music students can experience music personally. Connect Music is the most successful digital platform in music: a truly integrated teaching and learning program that provides both one-click access to the program’s music selections and interactive exercises that focus on the listening process.Katherine Charlton has drawn on her extensive experience in the classroom to create a listening experience that motivates and engages students. Connect Music ensures that students can come to class confident and prepared as they develop the active listening skills they need for success in the course and a lifetime of more meaningful musical experiences
From the author of Music Is… Brandon Stosuy comes a second pitch-perfect board book that’s a kid-friendly music history lesson—perfect for the little record collectors in your life.
From music writer and The Creative Independent/Kickstarter Editor in Chief, Brandon Stosuy, comes a new board book called We Are Music that dives into the history of music.
It starts with clapping, tapping, and drums, and from there the music moves in many different directions. From classical to blues to jazz to country to rock to punk to rap to hip hop, there is one important thread that weaves through every song that has ever been created: us.
The Weston Stainless Steel food mill is great for making sauces, purees, soups, jams, jellies, mashed potatoes, baby foods and spatzle. Also will mash and sieve soft foods. It has a approximate 2-Quart (1. Liter) Capacity, and is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Includes 3 Stainless Steel milling discs to process any soft food.
- Stainless Steel
- Approximate 2 quart capacity
- Three Stainless Steel milling discs: fine (2 mm), medium (3 mm) and coarse (8 mm)
- Includes 3 stainless steel milling discs that prevent pulp and skins from slipping through: 2mm fine milling disc; 3mm medium milling disc; 8mm coarse milling disc
- Mashes and sieves soft foods
- Approximate 2-quart (1.9-Litre) capacity
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
The Food Saver v2244 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit is the solution to all your food storage needs! Food Saver keeps food fresh in the freezer up to 5x longer, compared to ordinary storage methods, allowing you to save up to $2700 per year (based on buying in bulk, on sale, and preventing waste). Ordinary storage methods trap air, affecting the food’s nutritional value, flavor, and overall quality. But the Food Saver vacuum system removes most of the air from the sealed container, extending the life of food. With its sleek space saving design and user friendly control panel, the Food Saver Food Preservation System is the ideal appliance to preserve a variety of foods.
- STRETCH YOUR DOLLAR: Meat preserved with the FoodSaver System in the freezer can last up to 3 years and still taste fresh, flavorful, and freezer burn free. Prep ahead meals, leftovers, and produce stored in the fridge will stay fresh up to weeks later instead of spoiling in days
- #1 VACUUM SEALING SYSTEM: FoodSaver keeps food fresh up to 5x longer compared to ordinary storage methods. LED light indicators easily guide you through the vacuum sealing process. Just press the vacuum and seal button to remove the air that causes freezer burn and spoilage
- EASY LOCK AND LATCH: One handed operation lets you easily lock the lid with a simple turn compared to other competitive units that require considerable force with two hands to close and lock the lid
- SEAL WET AND DRY ITEMS: No need for multiple modes. The patented removable drip tray will catch any overflow liquid and is dishwasher safe, making this kitchen appliance easy to clean and maintain
- NRTL TESTED & CERTIFIED PRODUCT: All FoodSaver appliances are ETL or UL certified by Nationally Recognized Test Laboratories (NRTLs) for compliance with applicable product safety test standards. Safety is our #1 priority
- COMPATIBLE WITH FRESH HANDHELD SEALER & OTHER ACCESSORIES: Attach the handheld sealer with the accessory hose included with your machine to start preserving food in the refrigerator and pantry with FoodSaver Zipper Bags and Fresh Containers. Other optional accessories include regular and wide mouth Mason jar sealers and bottle stoppers for wine and oil bottles
Collapsible music stand has an amazing design and comes in a black finish. Sturdy tripod legs fold easily for maximized portability.
Height-adjustable for standing or sitting positions.
Large steel bookplate, perfect for any sheet music, with holes to help reduce overall weight.
Bookplate Size: 19.5 inch x 13.5 inch x 1.6 inch
180 degrees fully adjustable angle tilting bookplate
Tripod support legs with non-slip rubber caps for extra sturdiness.
Flexible height adjustment from 28.5 inch to 47 inches for your height needs.
Suit for school, orchestras, choirs, church bands, classrooms.
1 x Music Stand
1 x Black Carrying Bag
1 x Music Sheet Clip Holder
- Durable – Professional collapsible music stand made of durable and heavy-duty metal. With a strong material base and solid construction provides excellent stability and metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets and songbooks securely in place. It can handle the needs of everyone whether practicing or performing.
- Adjustable – Collapsible design with height adjustment from 25 inches – 50 inches,180 degrees adjustable angle bookplate can be adjusted to suit your environment, it has plenty of width for page-turning. Easy-to-use knobs allow for adjusting the tilt as needed for a comfortable viewing angle.
- Metal Tripod Stand – There is no need to worry about the loading capacity of this conduct music stand with the sturdy metal tripod support legs, which have high-quality non-slip rubber caps at the bottom that secure at any height. Remains upright and excellent stability. This stand perfect for sitting or standing, and the vented tray, tall, wide, and deep enough to hold any kind of music sheet or books.
- Flexible & Portable – Opens and closes quickly and easily. Portable yet sturdy for traveling, school or home. The removable bookplate and collapsible tripod base for superior portability and easy storage.
- Satisfaction – Sleek appearance design. Includes 1 x Music Stand; 1 x carrying bag suitable for school, orchestras, choirs, church band and more! Our music stand comes with 1-year warranty and timely customer service. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need.
Music is Simon’s life—which is why he is devastated when a stroke destroys his hearing. He resists attempts to help him adjust to his new state, refusing to be counseled, refusing to learn sign-language, refusing to have anything to do with Deaf culture. Refusing, that is, until he meets G, a tough-as-nails girl dealing with her own newly-experienced deafness.
In an emotionally engaging tale crackling with originality, Simon’s quest to create an entirely new form of music forces him into a deeper understanding of his relationship to the hearing world, of himself, and of the girl he meets along the way.
Music has always been Ruby’s first love. But has it ever loved her back?
Slip behind the scenes of the classical music world one hot, anything-can-happen, New York City summer.
“Delightful…Hits all the right notes.” –Mackenzi Lee, author of The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
Ruby has always been Ruby Chertok: future classical pianist and daughter of renowned composer Martin Chertok. But after her horrendous audition for the prestigious music school where her father is on faculty, it’s clear that music has publicly dumped her. Now Ruby is suddenly just . . . Ruby. And who is that again? All she knows is that she wants away from the world of classical music for good.
Oscar is a wunderkind, a musical genius. Just ask any of the 1.8 million people who’ve watched him conduct on YouTube–or hey, just ask Oscar. But while he might be the type who’d name himself when asked about his favorite composer and somehow make you love him more for it, Oscar is not the type to jeopardize his chance to study under the great Martin Chertok–not for a crush. He’s all too aware of how the ultra-privileged world of classical music might interpret a black guy like him falling for his benefactor’s white daughter.
But as the New York City summer heats up, so does the spark between Ruby and Oscar. Soon their connection crackles with the same alive, uncontainable energy as the city itself. Can two people still figuring themselves out figure out how to be together? Or will the world make the choice for them?
“Seriously swoony…I loved it.” –Rachel Hawkins, author of Royals
“Sweet and intense…[An] engrossing romance with a social conscience.” –Kirkus
“Utterly romantic.” –Tanaz Bhathena, author of A Girl Like That
“Full of heart and humor. It crackles with energy.” –Kelly Loy Gilbert, author of Picture Us in the Light
“Timely and romantic.” —Publishers Weekly
“Beautiful, heartfelt, aware, and raw.” –Lauren Gibaldi, author of This Tiny Perfect World
“Thoughtful, nuanced.” —Booklist