Do you want to learn how to read music notation quickly and easily? Do you want to understand music theory fundamentals in a simple, step-by-step system? Then this book is for you!
With over 150 music examples, over 100 written exercises, 10 listening challenges, expert tips, lesson summaries, a final test, online access to the audio examples and a 20-page bonus of music reading training, you’ll learn:
- The essentials of music theory,
- How rhythm REALLY works,
- The complete system behind musical notes,
- The crucial details of music notation (with 150+ examples),
- How to express your musical ideas with expression marks.
You can finally stop searching the web endlessly in hopes of finding the right information. With this in-depth, easy-to-follow method, your music theory questions are answered in full.
While learning at your own pace, this book will help you to:
- Compose your own music or write your own songs,
- Learn your instrument faster than ever before,
- Build a strong foundation for more advanced music studies.
Hundreds of beginner students have successfully gone through this practical system to master musical notation and fundamental music theory. Now, it’s your turn!