The Instant Pot Smart Wi-Fi has arrived on the kitchen scene! The first multi-use programmable pressure cooker that can now be controlled and monitored with your mobile devices. Designed with a large display Screen, stainless steel cooking pot, 6 quart, 1000 watts. Not only will you experience meats cook faster, inexpensive cuts of meat become more tender with a melt-in your mouth Texture that few other cooking methods can replicate especially in less than an hour. You can now cook beans and lentils with no pre-soaking making last minute meal planning much easier. Even tough beans like chickpeas, and kidney beans can be prepared in approximately 30 minutes. How about chili or Irish stew prepared within an hour, risotto in 30 minutes, and best of all, with no stirring or watching over the dish as it cooks. Simply, monitor the progress of your meal from With your mobile device. Mobile devices, for Android 5. 0 or later and for iOS 9. 0 or later. Cooker requires 2. 4GHz Frequency band to operate with app.
- REPLACES UP TO 8 KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Combines 8 kitchen appliances in 1 with 13 smart programs to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, saute/searing, steam, and keep warm.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- ALEXA and WIFI ENABLED: Control in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. You’ll have access to 1,000+ pre-programmed scripted recipes as well as have the ability to verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
- WIFI: 2.4 ghz
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.