Learn to compose music for TV with the best in the world
- Do you have a home studio setup and want to get into the world of music composition?
- Do you have a long-term goal to turn your musical creativity into income?
- Would you like to know how to get started composing music for TV?
TV composer Michael Kruk has written and produced the music for many major documentary series which have been seen by millions of viewers worldwide.
Michael has produced scores for David Attenborough documentaries through to series for the BBC Natural History Unit. His music has been performed by a 75-piece orchestra, but he has also delivered entire soundtracks crafted solely in his home studio in New York. In An Introduction to Writing Music For Television he shares valuable insights into the process of writing music to picture.
In this book, Michael has teamed up with three of the busiest composers in the business (all Emmy® award winners). Each shares their story, experience and advice in an exclusive interview, and contributes to each topic covered in the book:
- Michael Price (Sherlock, The Unforgotten)
- Mac Quayle (Mr Robot, American Horror Story)
- Walter Murphy (Family Guy, American Dad)
Learn to write music for TV
In Writing Music For Television, you’ll not only gain an insider’s view of how the music for a TV program is composed, you’ll be guided through the first steps of composing music to picture. You’ll learn…
- The rarely discussed processes professional composers use
- How to create seamless intros and outros
- How to write “builds” and “reveals” without distracting the viewer
- How to choose the right instrumentation to create a mood
- How to use chord sequences and scales that immediately evoke a specific emotionHow to compose effective melodies and adapt them for different scenes
As well as being packed with insights and wisdom you won’t find elsewhere else, this book takes a practical approach to composing for TV, and each chapter contains dozens of musical examples you can learn from and apply.
Learn to write music from an experienced composer whose work has gone from home studio to live orchestra, with numerous tips and tricks on orchestration!
A music to TV masterclass
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of composing music to avoid common rookie errors
- Master the musical tools that create an effective sense of movement in a scene
- Get straightforward guidance on orchestration that really works and sounds realistic
- Understand the range of various instruments and how they fit together
- Learn how to use the most common production tools such as EQ, Compression and Reverb
- Learn how to integrate real instrument samples with electronic textures
Bonus 1: All musical examples are beautifully notated, so you can easily learn and apply them
Bonus 2: Download FREE studio quality audio of every example, so you can hear exactly how it sounds
Buy it now and put your musical creativity to work. Learn how to create music to picture like the professionals.
Click Here For More Information
Celebrate music achievement with awards kids are proud to take home. They are easy to customize with personal messages, notes, and praise! 30 per pack, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
- Ample space for child’s name and personal message, plus your signature and date
- Vivid printing on thick paper stock to last for years. Use a permanent marker for best results
- 5.5″ x 8.5″. 30 awards per pack
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker, Patented No Overflow Perfect Pour Volcano Waffle Iron for Mess-& Stress-Free Waffles Best Small Appliance Innovation Award Winner-FREE Measuring Cup & Pour Spout – RJ04-4RV It’s time to make a change to your waffle routine! Fresh Belgian waffles and a clean countertop have always been the unachievable dream for the home cook. With the mess-free, perfect pour Volcano Belgian waffle maker, Chefman has made those dreams a reality. Gone are the days of worrying about batter leakage and overflow, spending hours mixing batter only to see it end up all over the countertop. Using a patented pouring spout, which locks into the base of the unit for storage, and unique, non-stick Volcanic shaped plates that ensure even distribution of batter, breakfast has never been cleaner, simpler, or more delicious. Stay away from the freezer section – from now on, fresh waffles will be just as easy. FEATURES: No-mess easy-pour spout to ensure your countertop stays clean while you enjoy delicious Belgian waffles Waffle Iron features extra durable non-stick coating so your waffle remove easily and cleanly Upright storage with a notch for the pouring spout to save space in your kitchen Free measuring cup is included to prevent overflows & eruptions Access to Club Chefman for great recipe & serving ideas! Experiment away – try all your favorite combos and create the perfect waffle. Note that some batters may need adjustment to thickness or volume to get that insta-worthy waffle. You can also leave it in for a little longer to get extra crispy! FUN STARTER RECIPE: Classic Buttermilk Waffles Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 4min Total Time: 9 min Yield: 3 to 4 waffles Ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour ¼ cup sugar 1 teaspoon iodized salt, iodized 1½ teaspoons baking powder 4 eggs, yolks 1 cup buttermilk 4oz unsalted butter, melted4 eggs, whites, beaten into soft peaks Directions: 1. Preheat waffle iron for 3 to 5 minutes or after the red light goes off. 2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, salt baking powder and whisk well. 3. In another mixing bowl whisk together eggs yolk, buttermilk, and melted butter. 4. Then add wet ingredients to the dry. Whisk to combine ingredients. The batter may be slightly lumpy. 5. Then pour in the egg whites that have been beaten to soft peaks and whisk to incorporate. 6. Fill the measuring cup with 185ml of waffle batter and pour it into the top of the funnel. 7. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, if you like your waffles crispier add more time. 8. Remove waffle and repeat with the remaining waffle batter. Tip: Serve with pureed berries or yogurt instead of traditional syrup.
- UNIQUE: award winning, innovative, patented design with anti-leaking system seals in batter while cooking for mess-free & stress-free waffles
- 1-2-3 OPERATION: simply twist pour-spout into base and, pour batter using included measuring cup (watch batter bubble up like lava!), and enjoy!
- FAST, EASY & CONVENIENT: extra-strong non-stick coating for easy cleaning; FREE measuring cup and spout for perfect waffles every time, spout fits in the base, can be stored in vertical position
- EXPERIENCE CLUB CHEFMAN: includes access to Club Chefman for recipes, videos, help from a chef, cookbooks and more!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: purchase worry-free – we’ve got your back
Rock Star Trophies. Hand out these rock star trophies to the top rockers at your music-themed event! Topped with a goldtone guitar, these awards are a great favor for a karaoke party, too. Plastic. 5″
- 12 Rock Star Trophies.
- Hand out these rock star trophies to the top rockers at your music-themed event!
- Topped with a goldtone guitar, these awards are a great favor for a karaoke party, too.
- Plastic. 5″