Bake extra thick Belgian waffles in minutes. A unique rotating design lets you flip this waffle maker 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting steps
The Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker expertly bakes two 1-inch extra-deep, restaurant-style waffles at the same time. Just add syrup or fruit and enjoy a luxurious breakfast or special dessert right at home! The easy-to-handle rotary feature flips each waffle 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on top and bottom. A 6-setting browning control knob ensures both waffles are cooked to order, from light and fluffy to crisp and brown. LED lights and audio beep tones indicate when unit is ready to cook and when waffles are done. And the nonstick coating wipes clean, providing no mess and easy cleanup, plus effortless food release. It’s the perfect gift or perfect addition to any kitchen! The voltage for this unit is 120 volts.
- Creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at the same time
- 6-setting browning control knob ensures each waffle is cooked to order
- Nonstick coating for quick food release and easy cleanup
- 2 LED Ready indicator lights illuminate when each waffle is done
- 1400 watts of power
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker, Patented No Overflow Perfect Pour Volcano Waffle Iron for Mess-& Stress-Free Waffles Best Small Appliance Innovation Award Winner-FREE Measuring Cup & Pour Spout – RJ04-4RV It’s time to make a change to your waffle routine! Fresh Belgian waffles and a clean countertop have always been the unachievable dream for the home cook. With the mess-free, perfect pour Volcano Belgian waffle maker, Chefman has made those dreams a reality. Gone are the days of worrying about batter leakage and overflow, spending hours mixing batter only to see it end up all over the countertop. Using a patented pouring spout, which locks into the base of the unit for storage, and unique, non-stick Volcanic shaped plates that ensure even distribution of batter, breakfast has never been cleaner, simpler, or more delicious. Stay away from the freezer section – from now on, fresh waffles will be just as easy. FEATURES: No-mess easy-pour spout to ensure your countertop stays clean while you enjoy delicious Belgian waffles Waffle Iron features extra durable non-stick coating so your waffle remove easily and cleanly Upright storage with a notch for the pouring spout to save space in your kitchen Free measuring cup is included to prevent overflows & eruptions Access to Club Chefman for great recipe & serving ideas! Experiment away – try all your favorite combos and create the perfect waffle. Note that some batters may need adjustment to thickness or volume to get that insta-worthy waffle. You can also leave it in for a little longer to get extra crispy! FUN STARTER RECIPE: Classic Buttermilk Waffles Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 4min Total Time: 9 min Yield: 3 to 4 waffles Ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour ¼ cup sugar 1 teaspoon iodized salt, iodized 1½ teaspoons baking powder 4 eggs, yolks 1 cup buttermilk 4oz unsalted butter, melted4 eggs, whites, beaten into soft peaks Directions: 1. Preheat waffle iron for 3 to 5 minutes or after the red light goes off. 2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, salt baking powder and whisk well. 3. In another mixing bowl whisk together eggs yolk, buttermilk, and melted butter. 4. Then add wet ingredients to the dry. Whisk to combine ingredients. The batter may be slightly lumpy. 5. Then pour in the egg whites that have been beaten to soft peaks and whisk to incorporate. 6. Fill the measuring cup with 185ml of waffle batter and pour it into the top of the funnel. 7. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, if you like your waffles crispier add more time. 8. Remove waffle and repeat with the remaining waffle batter. Tip: Serve with pureed berries or yogurt instead of traditional syrup.
- UNIQUE: award winning, innovative, patented design with anti-leaking system seals in batter while cooking for mess-free & stress-free waffles
- 1-2-3 OPERATION: simply twist pour-spout into base and, pour batter using included measuring cup (watch batter bubble up like lava!), and enjoy!
- FAST, EASY & CONVENIENT: extra-strong non-stick coating for easy cleaning; FREE measuring cup and spout for perfect waffles every time, spout fits in the base, can be stored in vertical position
- EXPERIENCE CLUB CHEFMAN: includes access to Club Chefman for recipes, videos, help from a chef, cookbooks and more!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: purchase worry-free – we’ve got your back
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel. Stainless housing; Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles. Nonstick cool touch handles. Power on and ready indicator lights.
- Stainless housing
- Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles
- Nonstick cool touch handles
- Power on and ready indicator lights
- 8-inch round baking plate
The Nostalgia RWM400RNDRED Retro Series Belgian Waffle Maker creates a fluffy and delicious Belgian waffle from the comfort of home. Simply pour batter into the non-stick griddle and use the locking latch to close the lid. The die cast aluminum griddle heats evenly so making beautiful, golden brown Belgian waffles can be done time and time again. After a few quick minutes, open the lid to a fresh waffle. Serve with your favorite toppings, like strawberries or maple syrup, and enjoy!
- Bakes 1 golden brown waffle per batch
- Die cast aluminum griddle heats evenly
- Easy-to-clean nonstick cooking plates
- Locking latch secures lid during baking