Craving a cookie or a pancake? with the Dash mini maker griddle, you can make single serve dishes in under three minutes. The nonstick surface allows you to perfectly cook and Brown whatever is it you make, and is a fun activity for both adults and kids! Unprocess your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make individual servings for eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1lb+, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and wait for indicator light to turn off; it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 350 watt Dash Mini Griddle maker includes recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Click Here For More Information
Make mixing easy with the Dash easy store hand mixer! It’s unique compact design allows for it to store in a standard pull out drawer! It’s three speed operation allow it to mix, beat, blend and whip. One touch eject button allows for easy and quick cleanup. Unprocessed your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
- 3 speeds: low, medium, or high speed controls let you quickly mix, blend, or whip egg whites, cake batter, cookie dough, whip cream and more At the touch of a button
- Beater storage: no more lost beaters or flimsy front clip plates – seamlessly eject the beaters and pop them, freshly cleaned, right back into the beater storage clip on the side of the appliance, making for optimum storage
- Compact + portable: weighing just over 2 lbs, This is a must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little cabinet or counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now! )
- Includes: backed by a 1-year manufacturer , The 150-watt 3 Speed Hand mixer includes 2 beaters, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe or easily wiped clean)
Compact and cute, The DASH mini toaster oven fits neatly in any kitchen space. A toasting tray sits on the rack for even heating and browning on both sides of your toast, bagel, or mini pizza. Just set the time on the timer dial to achieve lighter or darker browning levels, The mini toaster oven adjusts to your exact toasting preferences. A removable crumb tray helps you keep your space clean and fresh, and the auto shut off function ensures that your Mini toaster oven will never overheat. The DASH mini toaster oven comes with a 1-year and recipe ideas from breakfast to Mini desserts!
- More than toast: make toast, bagels, pizza, paninis, even cookies! Great for smaller portions, picky eaters, or on the go. Plus, its mini size makes it more energy efficient than your oven
- Temperature control: precise temperature is dial controlled, so your food Comes out perfectly toasted every time, and the auto shut off function prevents overheating – so simple, just set it and forget it!
- Easy clean: backing tray, oven rack, and crumb tray are all removable and dishwasher safe for quick clean up and spotless countertops (all other surfaces are wipe clean)
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (Add to your registry now! )
- Includes: backed by a 1-year manufacturer, The 550 watt DASH compact toaster oven includes baking tray, oven rack, crumb tray, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Pizzelle Maker- Non-stick Pizzelle Baker Press Makes 5 Inch Cookies- Pizzelle (pronounced with ts sound, like “pizza”) (singular pizzella) are traditional Italian waffle cookies made from flour, eggs, sugar, butter or vegetable oil, and flavoring (often vanilla, anise, or lemon zest). Pizzelle can be hard and crisp or soft and chewy depending on the ingredients and method of preparation. Pizzelle were originally made in Ortona, in the Abruzzo region of south-central Italy. The name comes from the Italian word for “round” and “flat” (pizze); this is also the meaning of the word pizza. Many other cultures have developed a pizzelle-type cookie as part of their culture (for example, the Norwegian Krumkake). It is known to be one of the oldest cookie. Pizzelle are known as ferratelle in the Lazio region of Italy. In Molise they may be called ferratelle, cancelle, or pizzelle. The cookie dough or batter is put into a pizzelle iron. The iron stamps a snowflake pattern onto both sides of the thin golden-brown cookie, which has a crisp texture once it is cooled. Pizzelle shaped into a cannolo and filled with an orange-almond crème. Pizzelle are popular during Christmas and Easter. They are often found at Italian weddings, alongside other traditional pastries such as cannoli and traditional Italian cookies. It is also common for two pizzelle to be sandwiched with cannoli cream (ricotta blended with sugar) or hazelnut spread. Pizzelle, while still warm, can also be rolled using a wooden dowel to create cannoli shells.
- Pizzelle Baker- Makes 2 pizzelles at one time- Recipes Included!
- Pizzelle Maker- Cookies measure at 5 inches, the perfect bit size for cones
- Pizzelle Press- Steam guard protects hands
- Extra-thick baking plates ensure even heat distribution
- Non-stick surface makes for easy clean up
Click Here For More Information