The piano is an instrument that has evolved greatly since it was first invented and is one of the most versatile musical instruments of this age. It is a beautiful sight to watch a pianist’s fingers fly across the keys to creating what can seem like magic.Learning to play the piano is an ambitious pursuit and can be intimidating to beginners, especially if you do not know where to start. This book was written to take away the worry and uncertainty of learning to play this instrument and replace that feeling with knowledge and confidence.This easy-to-read guidebook will educate you on:● The history of the piano● The benefits of playing the piano● How to sit correctly at the piano● Hand and finger exercises that are necessary to prevent injury and increase strength and flexibility● Piano terminology● The layout of the piano and why is it necessary to know them● The basics of playing musical scales● The different types of scales including major and minor scales● The basics of playing chords● The different types of chords● How to enhance chords● How to play and create chord progressions● So much more!Playing the piano opens up a world that is rich with opportunities and possibilities. Read more to move from beginner player to master musician!
Music Reading Made Simple – The Best Starting Point for Anyone Who Wishes to Learn How to Read and Write Down Music
* A Successor and a Sibling to the Best-Selling Book: Music Theory – From Absolute Beginner to Expert *
- Bars, notes, clefs, staves, time signatures, common notation, musical symbols… Have you ever wanted to learn how to read music and understand all these terms, but it seemed too difficult and not worth the effort?
- Have you tried searching for information in books or online only to find yourself more confused by the complexity of music theory and traditional notation?
- Do you think that being able to read music and sightreading is only reserved for professional musicians who’ve had expensive traditional education?
- Do you want to be able to easily learn how to read sheet music and have a solid understanding of how music is written?
- Do you want to advance your skills as a musician?
This in-depth book is the solution you’ve been looking for. This is a straightforward and concise guide meant to show that learning this valuable and impressive skill can be made simple, easy and fun, for any musician, on any instrument, at any time. It is meant to show that there is a simple process to learning anything, and music reading is no exception. You don’t have to attend music schools or expensive private classes and courses; anyone can learn how to read music by being self-taught.
This book is going to help you easily understand music notation and how it relates to music theory. Along with the provided images, sheet music scores and music reading exercises, it will help you to build a proper foundation of knowledge, understanding, and skill; a foundation that will help you move forward as a musician. You will reach a level of proficiency from where you can confidently look at the music sheet, quickly interpret what’s going on, and play it on your instrument.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll get:
- A detailed overview of a typical musical staff and its elements.
- A detailed explanation on frequency ranges, clefs and their relation to note pitches.
- Everything you need to know about key signatures and how to interpret them.
- A thorough understanding of the circle of fifths.
- Best step-by-step approach to reading the notes and chords quickly.
- Solfege explanation.
- A complete guide on how to read rhythms, how beat is divided, note durations, rests, ties, dotted notes, polyrhythms and more.
- Fundamental rhythmic blocks, how they’re written and how to use them to create rhythm patterns.
- How dynamics, articulation and extended techniques are notated.
- Cool exercises that will help you to understand notation, practice your new skills and start sightreading!
– And much, much more…
You can get this book today for a very low price by scrolling to the top and clicking on the Buy Now button!
A useful collection of definitions, composers, and theory. This pocket-sized reference book of over 330 pages includes a broad range of important information, from basic principles of theory and concise biographies of composers to pronunciations of foreign terms and ranges of instruments and voices. This easy-to-use volume covers every major aspect of music.
- The Essential Dictionary of Music is an easy-to-use collection of definitions, composers, and theory covering every major aspect of music
- Over 330 pages
- A useful collection of definitions, composers, and theory
- This pocket-sized reference book includes a broad range of important information, from basic principles of theory and concise biographies of composers to pronunciations of foreign terms and ranges of instruments and voices
- The Essential Dictionary of Music is an easy-to-use reference covering every major aspect of music
The vibrant flavors of Mexican food are celebrated in this enticing collection of 75 fresh and authentic recipes for soups, tacos, burritos, tamales, beans, salsas, desserts, all ready in minutes, thanks to the Instant Pot’s revolutionary cooking power.
The best-selling Instant Pot—an electric, programmable pressure cooker—has quickly become one of the most popular kitchen appliances on the market for its hands-off and speedy-fast cooking abilities. The Essential Mexican Instant Pot Cookbook harnesses this revolutionary techonology to create straightforward, streamlined, and delicious recipes for Mexican favorites such as hearty posole soup, sizzling steak fajitas, tender carnitas tacos, cheesy enchiladas, stuffed tamales, classic refried beans, salsas galore, flan, churro bread pudding, and much more.
This complete guide to Mexican cooking with your Instant Pot is authored by Chef Deborah Schneider, a James Beard Award-nominated author and chef/owner of six Mexican restaurants, and includes all of her best tips and tricks, as well as the authentic dishes you’ll want to make over and over again.
NOTE: The download code is for music download ONLY
Combining outstanding listening pedagogy with cutting-edge digital resources, THE ESSENTIAL LISTENING TO MUSIC (with Download Card), 2e inspires a lifelong appreciation of music. In this streamlined and succinct book, scholar and master-teacher Craig Wright discusses musical examples from each historical period within its social context–giving you a sense of a piece’s construction as well as its historical and cultural meaning. A wide range of resources help you sharpen your listening skills, including online Listening Exercises for most pieces in the book, streaming music, computer-enhanced Active Listening Guides, and chapterwide and critical thinking quizzes. You also can download music covered in the book directly to a music library. The Second Edition is fully integrated with MindTap, giving you the ultimate personal earning experience–from your laptop, tablet, or smart phone. MindTap also includes engaging new animations created by Stephen Malinowski, individual YouTube players, instant audio for most examples in the book, and much more.
- Metal construction, two tier vertical shafts makes the height adjustable from 20″ to 54″ for sitting or standing position
- Two 600D nylon bags are included. Small one for folded tripod, big one with two straps for bookplate, and small one can be placed inside the big one
- 19.25″x13.25″ bookplate with 1.5″ platform is idea for medium folio music sheets
- Metal spring arm extensions hold music sheets securely in place
- Folding legs with rubber end cap prevents it from tipping over
This authorized collection of 75 simplified Indian classics for the immensely popular electric pressure cooker, the Instant Pot, is a beautifully photographed, easy-to-follow source for flavorful weekday meals.
The Essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook is your source for quick, flavorful Indian favorites and contemporary weekday meals. With 75 well-tested recipes authorized by Instant Pot covering every meal of the day, this is a go-to resource for classic chicken, lamb, and vegetarian curries; daals, soups, and seafood like fennel and saffron spiced mussels; breakfast delights like spicy frittata and ginger almond oatmeal; and sweet treats like rose milk cake and fig and walnut halwa.
You have probably been told that you will have diverticulitis for life and that it will get worse over time. The opinion of author Michael Hohlweg is diverticulitis is not a mystery disease with an unknown cause. Michael goes further than explaining the cause. He has dedicated 20 years of research and exacting experimentation to eliminate flare-ups, attacks, infections, over-acidification, diarrhea, constipation and inflammation. He attacks the stigma of diverticulitis being “untreatable” with personal experience and a belief that doctors and pharmaceutical companies were focused on antibiotics, antacids, steroids, anti-inflammatories, procedures and surgeries and not on helping people eliminate symptoms. Once you understand this simple truth about digestive disorders, it is easier to understand that eliminating two symptoms can actually eliminate all symptoms. Over-acidification and inflammation are not diseases, they are conditions and they only persist when the few eating habits that create them continue. Michael shows you how to break the few eating habits unique to Western cultures where diverticulitis flourishes. Your diverticulitis is a product of eating style called “Catalyst Foods”; Catalyst foods is a term that refers to what Mike invented, which is a food ratio chart called “The Magic Ratio”; This magic ratio allows those who know the program to eat almost any food as long as they combine them according to certain rules. We know you have read and tried things before and you are tired of being disappointed. We know that doctors don’t cure digestive disorders and you are looking for a simple, natural way to succeed. Pain Free Foods Includes: complete diet plan, 200 recipes, 50 things you need to know, and a 7-day meal plan. Free phone and email support: Rachel (coauthor of the program) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 417-712-3329. Free Kindle version of book with purchase of hard copy!!!
Are you intrigued by a plant-based diet? Do you want to improve your health, increase energy level, decrease risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and make sure you don’t harm your body by what you eat? Then this book is definitely for you.
This Plant-Based Cookbook provides you with:
- a map to a plant-based diet, gives you essential information, guides, and tips
- suggests 3-week meal plan for beginners
- introduces 55 delicious recipes everyone can cook
A plant-based diet, when followed in a healthy way, is a perfect diet for longevity. The core principle is eating whole, fresh, natural, and organic plant-based foods that maintain the right balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. These foods include fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes.
Do not be afraid of starting a plant-based diet. It is not necessary to give up everything you’re eating right away. This book provides you with a step-by-step approach to changing your nutrition, moving from processed, packed foods to whole and healthy ones. Every step you take will bring you closer to your goals, whether it is a health boost, weight loss, or mood improvement. Good luck!
Please note! Two options of the Paperback are available:
- Full-color edition – Simply press See all formats and versions above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- Black and white version
As a GIFT, at the end of the book, I’ll give you a BONUS!
- TOP recipes for any occasion from the best-seller author Adele Baker
Just remember! Investment in your health is the best present that you could ever make for yourself. Be Happy! Be Healthy!
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today!
Press ” MIST” button to set spraying duration( 1H, 3H, 6H or On continuous spraying). Press ” LIGHT” to turn on the light and choose color and brightness( strong/weak/off). It will be auto-off when water is run out.
The colors alternate from white, purple, blue, green, orange, red, yellow, and pink, or no light. You can choose among 7 colors between two modes: Steady on/Changing Color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim. This warm color LED light creates romantic atmosphere which makes you feel relaxing and won’t disturb you during sleep.
Adopted ultrasonic technology, this aromatherapy essential oil diffuser is extremely quiet when working. It gives out fine and smooth mist which can soften and moisten dry and chapped skin in winter. This diffuser humidifier also helps you breathe batter when you are sleeping with air conditioner on.
What you should know
To prolong the lifetime of the product, please keep it try and clean when storing.
If the water added over max line, the mist will be very thin or leakage(less water, more mist).
If the ultrasonic wave chip was polluted, it may cause product’s defective.
Use the tap water is better for the lifetime of the product, whether use or clean.
Please don’t touch the internal ultrasonic wave vibration board directly with your hands.
Auto shut off for safety
Helpful for dry , chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses.
Support 2 year warranty , any problems resent to you a new instead of fixing.
Measuring cup *1
Wall charger *1
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, Tonerone 400ml Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier，6.5*5.4 in,Small body with natural wood grain, easy to assemble and apply to the office or home .2 buttons, the operation is simple and clear.
- 400ml capacity, so that it can work 6-10 hours,hight quality ultrasonic atomizer, atomization is exquls. It can keep the air fresh and moist.
- Whisper-Quiet，Accompanied by your favorite aroma, so that you can completely relax yourself, relieve stress. Use it at night, accompanied by falling asleep, can make you have a good sleep.
- 4 timers set, 1 hour / 3 hours / 6 hours continuous spray.2 mist modes,Continuous Mist,Intermitten Mist( Pressing 2 seconds ).It has auto shut-off when water used up, which can ensures safety.
- 7 Color Changing LED Lights，which can acording to your favorite, any replacement. Light is soft and can be used as a night light.