Topics like Scales, Arpeggios, and Chromatic Scales have been explained such a way that you can understand these complex things easily. But what makes this book the most comprehensive one? It includes Memorizing techniques, A Brief History of Piano, and short biographies of greatest pianists of all time. Another great thing about this book is that you can start playing chords almost instantly after reading the very first chapter. Are you still thinking about the long boring hours of memorizing theories? Learning to play piano chords still seems like a pretty big challenge? Have you tried before using another method or book and unfortunately it didn’t work? Just put those negative thoughts behind you and grab this book now to start playing your very first song today!We’ll provide you a strategy by which someone looking to learn this musical instrument can learn quickly and efficiently. If you are looking to become a pianist, then this book is for you. It is written in simple and concise language; there is no obscure wording that gets in the way of your understanding. This is a must-have for people who are passionate about learning to play the piano, either for themselves or as accompanists. It is also an excellent tool for expert piano players who are looking to learn a thing or two about the history of their beloved instrument, as well as to refresh their memories about chords.In all, you can be sure that this book will set you up on the path towards becoming a great pianist. As long as you are willing to put in the work required, and to practice everything that is taught in the book, making beautiful music is in your future.Learn the basic terms used in music like tone, semitone, degrees, sharps, flats, arpeggios and key signatures. Develop proper posture and fingering technique. Teach yourself to play the basic musical scales in all 12 keys. Learn and apply a wealth of information on chords and where and when to play them. Get started on your journey into reading music. Acquire the basic knowledge and skills to finally take the plunge into the daunting yet wonderful world of improvisation. Benefit from useful tips on how to play different genres, how to maximize your practice sessions and how to develop good feel. Best of all, you’ll be getting all this from the perspective of a professional player who gigs, records, composes and simply plays music for fun.Whether you have aspirations to play music professionally or simply want to become a better player for the sheer joy of it, whether you have plans to hit the recording studio or simply want to impress and entertain family and friends, this book has you covered. You’ll also find useful bits of information and advice that will provide you with help and insight into desirable skills such as playing by ear, and into practical concerns such as cost. And don’t worry—everything will be broken down into bite-sized pieces so even an absolute beginner can benefit from it.So, what are you waiting for? Bust out the ol’ piano or that electronic keyboard, get comfortable and let’s go! Music beckons!
Discover the beauty of music theory and become a better musician through the power of understanding!
Have you ever wanted:
- To unlock the mysteries of notes, intervals, music scales, modes, keys, chords and chord progressions and other important concepts in music?
- To understand where chords and scales come from, all the different types that exist and how they’re built?
- To master your rhythm and time skills and understand how to practice and play easily in any time signature?
- To know what’s behind all the beautiful music and learn how you can (re)create it?
Have you ever been put off by music theory or thought that is too hard to learn?
If you find yourself in any of this, then this book is the answer for you. It covers everything that anyone who plays (or wants to play) music, and wishes to become better as a musician, should know. This is the most comprehensive book on music theory that you can find today.
Not only that, but this book is written in a way that is really easy to follow, understand and internalize all the concepts explained. You don’t have to be a college degree music student in order to understand and use this – anyone can do it!
It also doesn’t matter what instrument you play (because music theory is universal) and it also doesn’t matter what is your knowledge level or playing ability!
This book will give you all the information necessary to become a true expert in music theory without frustration and feeling overwhelmed, and this will have innumerable benefits to your playing!
Download this book now and solve all your problems with music theory!
(Book). For more than 15 years, The Plain and Simple Guide to Music Publishing has been the definitive guide to music publishing. Music publishing is one of the most complex parts of the music business, and yet it can be the most lucrative area of income for musicians. This book, written by expert and industry veteran Randall Wixen presents a clear, concise approach on how music publishing works today. It breaks down complex information in a readable and humorous manner that is detailed enough for professionals and approachable enough for budding songwriters. In this 4th edition, the most substantially revised edition since the first, Wixen delves deeper into streaming issues, the passage and effects of the Music Modernization Act, and recent Copyright Royalty Board rulings. Topics covered include everything from mechanical, performing, and synch rights to sub-publishing, foreign rights, copyright basics, types of publishing deals, advice on representation, and more. Get a view from the top, in plain English.
The piano is an instrument that has evolved greatly since it was first invented and is one of the most versatile musical instruments of this age. It is a beautiful sight to watch a pianist’s fingers fly across the keys to creating what can seem like magic.Learning to play the piano is an ambitious pursuit and can be intimidating to beginners, especially if you do not know where to start. This book was written to take away the worry and uncertainty of learning to play this instrument and replace that feeling with knowledge and confidence.This easy-to-read guidebook will educate you on:● The history of the piano● The benefits of playing the piano● How to sit correctly at the piano● Hand and finger exercises that are necessary to prevent injury and increase strength and flexibility● Piano terminology● The layout of the piano and why is it necessary to know them● The basics of playing musical scales● The different types of scales including major and minor scales● The basics of playing chords● The different types of chords● How to enhance chords● How to play and create chord progressions● So much more!Playing the piano opens up a world that is rich with opportunities and possibilities. Read more to move from beginner player to master musician!
CONVECTION TOASTER OVEN ALL-IN TIPS AND GUIDES
4 x Magnets:
- 2 x Toaster Oven Cook Times Magnets (Beef, Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Seafood, Vegetables and Frozen Foods)
- 1 x Temperature Guide (Beef, Poultry, Seafood Pork & Lamb)
- 1 x Grill The Perfect Steak
3 x Cooking Guides:
- 1 x The Best Ways to Reheat Food
- 1 x The Ultimate Guide to Grilling
- 1 x Cooking Easier, Healthier, Better
Cooking times and temperatures are different in a Toaster or convection oven. For this reason, this INFRAOVENS Toaster Oven Guides Bundle serves to give you all the necessary information to elevate your cooking on a Convection Toaster Oven: Chef’s tips, Safety Measures, Cooking times and more. With this set, you will never have burnt, dry, too raw, undercooked or unsafe meals.
- ✅ COUNTERTOP OVEN COOKBOOKS – 3 Toaster Oven Tips & Tricks Guides with chef’s tips to make easy, fast and delicious meals. Don’t waste any more time figuring out what to cook!
- ✅TOASTER OVEN CHEAT SHEETS – Kitchen Conversion Chart Magnets to know how long to cook your meals. No more burnt, overcooked or undercooked meals.
- ✅ FOOD TEMPERATURES – Food Magnets that show the ideal temperatures for the type of food you’re cooking.
- ✅ GRILL THE PERFECT STEAK – Cook your steak to your desired doneness level. Stop eating steaks that are too raw or overcooked.
- ✅ NEVER WASTE TIME LOOKING UP INFORMATION ANYWHERE ELSE – Paste the magnets on the refrigerator or any other metal surface for easy and fast reach. Keep the cooking guides in a nearby drawer or shelf to have a quick reference guide always handy.
Have you been struggling to lose weight unsuccessfully?
Do you wish to eat food that is nutritious and with no health issues?
Are you trying to find a diet that prevents health conditions such as low blood pressure, cancer, obesity, diabetes and others?
Do you want a meal that will improve the health of your organs such as kidney, heart and liver?
If you answered yes, I am going to show you a great solution in which you can do improve yourself through the food you eat. The health of our body systems is so dependent on the food we eat and so is our health and wellbeing too.
Plant-based died is known to have many benefits to us; from weight loss to reversing some health conditions and many more as you will find in this book. If you are thinking of living a happy healthy life, consider switching to a plant-based lifestyle and you will always be happy for that decision.
This book contains information about the plant-based diet that will help you in this journey. It has 800 plant-based recipes that are carefully selected with ingredients that are easily available in the stores.
Enjoy reading and all the best I your plant-based diet journey!
Healthier fried food is easy with the DASH Deluxe air fryer! Air crisp technology circulates hot air to cook delicious fried food without the oil and mess of a deep fryer, reducing added fat by up to 75%. The adjustable dials allow precise control over time and temperature, and Auto-off function shuts the air fryer down when cooking is finished for added safety. The Three-Quarter removable fryer basket is non-stick and easy to clean, Perfect for single servings of fries, veggies, chicken wings, and more. The air fryer includes a recipe guide that will get you started making delicious, crispy fried foods in less time than it takes to pre-heat your oven.
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: Dash deluxe air fryer uses air crisp technology (instead of oil) to help reduce added fat by 70-80%, without sacrificing the flavor of your fried food (no more residual smell hours after you’ve eaten)
- 3 QUART CAPACITY: the perfect appliance for picky eaters, families, entertaining, or those who have busy schedules. 3 Qt basket is compact, and makes a variety of appetizers, desserts, chicken wings, French fries, even baked goods, and all within minutes
- QUICK + EASY: Short on time? Simply load the 3 qt capacity fryer basket, set the temp, and set the timer. Your food comes out crispy, guaranteed, every time. And in less time than it takes to pre-heat your oven, making it more energy efficient
- SAFER: the auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it! (bonus, the nonstick fryer basket is dishwasher safe for even easier cleanup!)
- INCLUDES: the 1200-watt deluxe air fryer is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe). available in black, white, red, and aqua
Everything You Need To Know About Making Music In One Place!
Not so long ago, studio quality recording, mixing and music production was only available to the rich and famous artists.
However these days it’s now possible to produce professional sounding music from your own home.
In fact, you don’t even need to know how to play an instrument or know anything about the technology or need expensive equipment. All you need is a decent computer + inspiration and this book will show you the rest.
If you are a first timer, this book will lead you in the right direction in the least amount of time. Or if you have some experience you will definitely incorporate some new insights into how to produce your best music.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
Best Music Production Software to Start Learning in 2020
Achieve Release Quality Mixes On a Budget
How to Write Chords, Drum Beats, Basslines, Melodies and More
Common Beginner Music Production Mistakes + How to Avoid or Fix Them
Essential Home Recording Studio Equipment For Under $500
Music Theory Explained – Without Needing To Study a Course
Creative Hacks To Get You Inspired Right Away
Step by Step Guide To Mix + Master Your Music – Even If Your Not a Technical Person
DON’T Do Remixes or Edits Before Reading This!
How Collaboration in Music Opens Doors
Proven Guidelines on How to Get your Music Signed
And much, much more..
Stop wasting your time on forums, YouTube and asking the same old questions because everything you need to know is in this book.
Be the music producer you’ve always wanted to be and make your best music with This Book
Music Reading Made Simple – The Best Starting Point for Anyone Who Wishes to Learn How to Read and Write Down Music
* A Successor and a Sibling to the Best-Selling Book: Music Theory – From Absolute Beginner to Expert *
- Bars, notes, clefs, staves, time signatures, common notation, musical symbols… Have you ever wanted to learn how to read music and understand all these terms, but it seemed too difficult and not worth the effort?
- Have you tried searching for information in books or online only to find yourself more confused by the complexity of music theory and traditional notation?
- Do you think that being able to read music and sightreading is only reserved for professional musicians who’ve had expensive traditional education?
- Do you want to be able to easily learn how to read sheet music and have a solid understanding of how music is written?
- Do you want to advance your skills as a musician?
This in-depth book is the solution you’ve been looking for. This is a straightforward and concise guide meant to show that learning this valuable and impressive skill can be made simple, easy and fun, for any musician, on any instrument, at any time. It is meant to show that there is a simple process to learning anything, and music reading is no exception. You don’t have to attend music schools or expensive private classes and courses; anyone can learn how to read music by being self-taught.
This book is going to help you easily understand music notation and how it relates to music theory. Along with the provided images, sheet music scores and music reading exercises, it will help you to build a proper foundation of knowledge, understanding, and skill; a foundation that will help you move forward as a musician. You will reach a level of proficiency from where you can confidently look at the music sheet, quickly interpret what’s going on, and play it on your instrument.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll get:
- A detailed overview of a typical musical staff and its elements.
- A detailed explanation on frequency ranges, clefs and their relation to note pitches.
- Everything you need to know about key signatures and how to interpret them.
- A thorough understanding of the circle of fifths.
- Best step-by-step approach to reading the notes and chords quickly.
- Solfege explanation.
- A complete guide on how to read rhythms, how beat is divided, note durations, rests, ties, dotted notes, polyrhythms and more.
- Fundamental rhythmic blocks, how they’re written and how to use them to create rhythm patterns.
- How dynamics, articulation and extended techniques are notated.
- Cool exercises that will help you to understand notation, practice your new skills and start sightreading!
– And much, much more…
You can get this book today for a very low price by scrolling to the top and clicking on the Buy Now button!
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Dehydrating Foods is a comprehensive introduction to the process of food dehydrating. Commercial dehydrators were once too expensive for the typical home, but they’ve become much more popular in recent years as people have discovered the value and versatility of drying foods at home for snacks such as dried fruits and vegetables, trail mix, jerkies, fruit leathers, and more, all at a fraction of the cost were they to buy commercially-dried foods.
Today, people are using their home dehydrators for drying and preserving all types of foods, from fruits and vegetables, to herbs, and even drying flowers for crafts. The authors will take readers through the process, step by step, showing them how to buy the right dehydrator for their kitchen, how to use it properly so their yield and savings are maximized, and even how they can dry foods using less conventional methods, such as a solar dryer or even their conventional oven. Readers will benefit from more than 80 recipes that will enable them to preserve and create wonderful foods that will save them time, money, and bring a entirely new offering of tastes to their kitchen.