Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for use with a piano instructor for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. It is a greatly expanded version of Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course that will include lesson, theory, and technique in a convenient, “all-in-one” format. This comprehensive course adds such features as isometric hand exercises, finger strengthening drills, and written assignments that reinforce each lesson’s concepts. There is a smooth, logical progression between each lesson, a thorough explanation of chord theory and playing styles, and outstanding extra songs, including folk, classical, and contemporary selections. At the completion of this course, the student will have learned to play some of the most popular music ever written and will have gained a good understanding of basic musical concepts and styles. Titles: Alouette * Alpine Melody * Amazing Grace * Au Claire de la Lune * Aunt Rhody * Auld Lang Syne * Aura Lee * The Bandleader * Beautiful Brown Eyes * Blow the Man Down! * Blues for Wynton Marsalis * Brother John * Café Vienna * The Can-Can * Chasing the Blues Away * Chiapanecas * Cockles and Mussels * The Cuckoo * Day is Done * Dueling Harmonics * The Entertainer * A Friend Like You * Go Down, Moses * Good King Wenceslas * Good Morning to You! * Good People * Got Those Blues * Greensleeves * Happy Birthday to You! * Harmonica Rock * Harp Song * Here’s a Happy Song! * He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands * I’m Gonna Lay My Burden Down * Jericho * Jingle Bells * Joy to the World! * Kum-ba-yah! * Largo (Dvorak) * Lavender’s Blue * Lightly Row * Little Brown Jug * Liza Jane * London Bridge * Lone Star Waltz * Love Somebody * Lullaby * The Marine’s Hymn * Mary Ann * Merrily We Roll Along * Mexican Hat Dance * Michael, Row the Boat Ashore * Money Can’t Buy Everything * My Fifth * Ode to Joy * On Top of Old Smoky * O Sole Mio * Raisins and Almonds * Rock Along * Rockets * Rockin’ Intervals * Rock It Away! * Scarborough Fair * Shoo, Fly, Shoo! * Skip to My Lou! * Standing in the Need of Prayer * The Stranger * Tisket, a Tasket * Waltzing Chords * Waltz Time * What Can I Share * When the Saints Go Marching In * Why Am I Blue? The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance.
- Plastic Comb Bound Book & CD
- 160 Pages
- Compact Disc Included With Book
- Item Number 5756
- UPC 038081116495
This Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Level 1A & 1B Books Set includes 8 Books: 1. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 1A 9780882847887 2. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Theory Book 1A 9780882848136 3. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Technic Book 1A 9780739009697 4. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Recital Book 1A 9780882848242 5. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 1B 9780882847894 6. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Theory Book 1B 9780882848204 7. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Technic Book 1B 9780739009390 8. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library: Recital Book 1B 9780882848259
Enjoy the delicious coffee at home leisurely!
We are coffee lovers. Everyone can enjoy delicious DIY coffee anytime and anywhere. Be a master of coffee!
We hope that all the coffee maker are impeccable in quality, but very reasonably priced., and we have made it. Let us bring enjoyment to your coffee life.
Our belief: “life is a cup of coffee, you need to savor it carefully and slowly.”
Why do you choose us?
1. The double-layer vacuum insulation keeps coffee hotter for longer.
The French press coffee maker is made of stainless steel with food grade 18/10. It will not rust and is dishwasher safe.
The French press coffee maker utilizes a double-layer vacuum design, which greatly improves the heat insulation of the product and keeps the coffee warmer, for longer. In fact, this is twice the insulation effect of an ordinary glass French press coffee maker.
2. Double-layer filters bring a more fragrant taste.
The filter in the French press coffee maker is very important to the taste of coffee. A good cup of coffee can only be brewed by filtering out very small coffee particles and allowing the coffee oil to pass through. Therefore, the filtration system of French press coffee maker adopts a more expensive double-layer stainless steel 100-mesh filter screen, which can filter out the coffee grounds to the greatest extent.
Since the French press coffee maker does not use a paper filter screen, the acid and paper flavor is completely eradicated.
3. What do you get?
1 * stainless steel French press coffee maker
2 * replaceable filter screens
1 * 10g coffee powder spoon
Note: Always avoid using the coffee maker on a stove or any type of open fire.
- Food Grade: The French press coffee maker is made of food-grade 18/10 (304)stainless steel that is 33% thicker and 20% heavier than the competition, making it more durable and rust-proof. No glass, NO crack, NO plastic and BPA-free.
- Do you like Hot Coffee? Yes, so do we. This type of coffee maker adopts a double-layer vacuum structure. The ‘keep warm’ for coffee is longer than that of a glass type, normally 2 to 3 hours. Enjoy hot coffee with your family!
- Hate coffee grounds? We do too. We use 18/10 stainless steel double-layer filter screens with 100 meshes to prevent coffee grinds from entering your coffee cup. Besides, extra 2pcs filter screens are provided, and the screen can be added and reduced according to the taste of coffee.
- Easy to Clean: The removable filter system and the smooth inner wall of the cup can facilitate the cleaning of all parts. At the same time, all parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- User-Friendly Design: The French press coffee maker has a user-friendly, cool touch handle, and a screened plunger. It feels comfortable and will not scald your hand at any time. At the same time, we provide 12 months of quality assurance service, during which time we will provide replacement services for any quality problems.
- Two Book Set
- Includes: Lesson Book C (FF1623) and Writing Book C (FF1624)
Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for use with an instructor for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. It is a greatly expanded version of Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course that will include lesson, theory, and technique in a convenient, “all-in-one” format. This Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course: Adult All-in-One Course Books Set includes 3 Books: 1. Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course, Level 1 9780882848181 2. Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course, Level 2 9780882849959 3. Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course, Level 3 9780739000687
Level 1 introduces all the notes of the grand staff, elementary chord playing, and the concept of tonic and dominant notes. Students play in varied positions, reinforcing reading skills and recognizing intervals through the 5th. Musicianship is built with the introduction of legato and staccato touches.
- This first introduction to music theory is perfect for children ages 4-7
- Music Theory Made Easy for Kids is filled with colorful illustrations and fun musical sticker sheets in each book
- Four Book Set
- Includes: FF1081 – Lesson Book, FF1082 – Theory Book, FF1098 – Technique & Artistry Book, and FF1083 – Performance Book