Topics like Scales, Arpeggios, and Chromatic Scales have been explained such a way that you can understand these complex things easily. But what makes this book the most comprehensive one? It includes Memorizing techniques, A Brief History of Piano, and short biographies of greatest pianists of all time. Another great thing about this book is that you can start playing chords almost instantly after reading the very first chapter. Are you still thinking about the long boring hours of memorizing theories? Learning to play piano chords still seems like a pretty big challenge? Have you tried before using another method or book and unfortunately it didn’t work? Just put those negative thoughts behind you and grab this book now to start playing your very first song today!We’ll provide you a strategy by which someone looking to learn this musical instrument can learn quickly and efficiently. If you are looking to become a pianist, then this book is for you. It is written in simple and concise language; there is no obscure wording that gets in the way of your understanding. This is a must-have for people who are passionate about learning to play the piano, either for themselves or as accompanists. It is also an excellent tool for expert piano players who are looking to learn a thing or two about the history of their beloved instrument, as well as to refresh their memories about chords.In all, you can be sure that this book will set you up on the path towards becoming a great pianist. As long as you are willing to put in the work required, and to practice everything that is taught in the book, making beautiful music is in your future.Learn the basic terms used in music like tone, semitone, degrees, sharps, flats, arpeggios and key signatures. Develop proper posture and fingering technique. Teach yourself to play the basic musical scales in all 12 keys. Learn and apply a wealth of information on chords and where and when to play them. Get started on your journey into reading music. Acquire the basic knowledge and skills to finally take the plunge into the daunting yet wonderful world of improvisation. Benefit from useful tips on how to play different genres, how to maximize your practice sessions and how to develop good feel. Best of all, you’ll be getting all this from the perspective of a professional player who gigs, records, composes and simply plays music for fun.Whether you have aspirations to play music professionally or simply want to become a better player for the sheer joy of it, whether you have plans to hit the recording studio or simply want to impress and entertain family and friends, this book has you covered. You’ll also find useful bits of information and advice that will provide you with help and insight into desirable skills such as playing by ear, and into practical concerns such as cost. And don’t worry—everything will be broken down into bite-sized pieces so even an absolute beginner can benefit from it.So, what are you waiting for? Bust out the ol’ piano or that electronic keyboard, get comfortable and let’s go! Music beckons!
- 【Multifunctional 61 Key Piano】 This multifunctional keyboard piano is suitable for beginners to advanced and features 61 standard keys + charge function + piano function + dual speaker + recording / programming / insertion + volume / tempo + display + microphone + music stand + 10 Styles Music Rhythm +6 Demo Songs +16 Timbre Number.
- 【Recording and Playback Function】 With MICROPHONE: Equipped with an external microphone that allows you to deliver a song or discreetly practice. professional, suitable for beginners to practice. Let your child enjoy wonderful music. Children can learn, play and let their child fall in love with the music.
- 【Education Music Instrument】 Develop children’s interest in music from an early age, and let children have a good habit. Many different sounds, rhythms and melodies can play different music. With safe and environmentally friendly materials, fine craftsmanship and elegant edging design children are not harmed.
- 【Electronic Organ Parameters】 Dimension: 29.9 inches x 7.8 inches x 2.9 inches. The musical instrument is made of environmentally friendly plastic, strong, non-toxic and safe for children to play with. Our pianos are powered by both electricity and battery (with charger, without battery), convenient and fast, and can be learned both indoors and out. Please use the supervision of adults, suitable for children from 6 years.
- 【Musical Teaching Keyboard & Warranty】 Perfect for beginners to practice. Equipped with an external microphone, your children can enjoy wonderful music. Children can learn, play and let their child fall in love with music. 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
(Educational Piano Library). The All-In-One Piano Lessons Books A, B, C, and D combine selected pages from the original Piano Lessons, Technique, Solos, Theory Workbook, and Practice Games into one easy-to-manage book. Book D is the equivalant to the second half of Book 2. A perfect choice for beginning group or private instruction, the book with online audio offers students a variety of styles and moods, and includes the “best ever” teacher accompaniments. The audio is accessed online using the unique code in each book and features PLAYBACK+ tools such as tempo adjustment and looping capabilities.
The piano is an instrument that has evolved greatly since it was first invented and is one of the most versatile musical instruments of this age. It is a beautiful sight to watch a pianist’s fingers fly across the keys to creating what can seem like magic.Learning to play the piano is an ambitious pursuit and can be intimidating to beginners, especially if you do not know where to start. This book was written to take away the worry and uncertainty of learning to play this instrument and replace that feeling with knowledge and confidence.This easy-to-read guidebook will educate you on:● The history of the piano● The benefits of playing the piano● How to sit correctly at the piano● Hand and finger exercises that are necessary to prevent injury and increase strength and flexibility● Piano terminology● The layout of the piano and why is it necessary to know them● The basics of playing musical scales● The different types of scales including major and minor scales● The basics of playing chords● The different types of chords● How to enhance chords● How to play and create chord progressions● So much more!Playing the piano opens up a world that is rich with opportunities and possibilities. Read more to move from beginner player to master musician!
(Easy Piano Songbook). The sequel to the uber-popular Disney film Frozen is here, and the soundtrack features more songs from Robert Lopez & Kristen Anderson-Lopez. Our matching songbook includes eight pages of fantastic color scenes from the movie, the new breakout song “Into the Unknown,” a continuation from the first film: “Reindeers Are Better Than People,” and 6 more new songs: All Is Found * Lost in the Woods * The Next Right Thing * Show Yourself * Some Things Never Change * When I Am Older. This edition features arrangements for easy piano with lyrics.
- Incredible piano with songs;
- Piano instrumental music;
- Ear training for music;
- High-quality sounds and melodies;
- Piano lessons for kids;
- Simple piano master;
- Real music composition app.
Convinced that there is something creepy about his new piano teacher, Jerry soon hears terrifying stories about Dr. Shreek’s music school and students who never completed their lesson alive. Original.