Discover the Fun and Easy Way to Learn How to Play the Piano!
Would you like to learn how to play the piano, but don’t know where to start?
If so – this audiobook is exactly for you!
Learning to play the piano can seem like a pretty big challenge for a beginner. What should be the right body posture? How should you place your wrist on a piano? How can you differentiate notes, octaves, and scales? All of those questions makes the task of learning how to play the piano really overwhelming.
If you are clueless about playing the piano, or want to sharpen your piano skills – this book is exactly for you!
In this outstanding book, you will learn to play the piano in a fun, fast and easy way on your own, discover what should be the most important thing you should practice on, learn how to remember the keys of a piano keyboard, what are sharps and flats, how to form basic and major chords, how to play chords in root position, how to play common and advanced chords, how to read notes on the bass and treble clef quarter, half and whole notes and much more!
What are the benefits of playing the piano?
- It sharpens your concentration skills
- It improves your brain structure and helps you to rewire your brain
- It improves school grades of kids
- It helps you to relax your mind, which will further improve your productivity
- It is beneficial for those who suffer from cardiac complications and respiratory diseases
- It improves dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills
I don’t know music theory. Is this book for me?
Yes! Learning how to play the piano is a skill you can practice, and music theory can compliment it. However, it is not mandatory to master music theory in order to learn how to play the piano.